Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

“we Have Not Shut Out Any Governor” – Oshiomhole On Rumoured Exit Of Ortom From - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “we Have Not Shut Out Any Governor” – Oshiomhole On Rumoured Exit Of Ortom From (246 Views)

Officer Who Prevented Ortom From Entering Air Force Base Suspended / Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo / Adams Oshiomhole On A Voting Queue (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“we Have Not Shut Out Any Governor” – Oshiomhole On Rumoured Exit Of Ortom From by 5Ebiscoo: 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
Adams Oshiomole, the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has reacted to rumours that Benue State Governor Samuel Ortom is making an exit from the party.

Recall Ortom, on Monday said that he’d been given a “red card” by his party. He described himself as a “free man.”

Oshiomhole, while speaking on Monday in Abuja, described the governor as a senior member of the party.

“We have not shut out any governor,” he said, and certainly not the Benue governor.

I know that Governor Ortom is a very senior member of the party and he has said so repeatedly in print and has said to me one on one that he will not leave the APC unless he was pushed out.

Since I assumed the chairmanship of this party along with my colleagues in the NWC, I know of a fact, that we have not shut out any governor and certainly not Governor Ortom.

And in these days of social media, I will not be responding on the basis of rumor and unverified reports.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/we-have-not-shut-out-any-governor.html

(1) (Reply)

Edo, Delta Govts Urge Border Communities On Peaceful Coexistence / Ngeria Air Logo / Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack On Yobe Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.