Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Why I Pray Before Going On Instagram – Chika Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Pray Before Going On Instagram – Chika Ike (329 Views)

Chika Ike: "Why I Pray Before Going On Instagram" / Stunning New Pictures Of Actress Chika Ike / Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Pray Before Going On Instagram – Chika Ike by DaMsOn007(m): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
Why I pray before going on Instagram – Chika Ike

Nollywood actress Chika Ike has revealed that she normally says her prayers before visiting popular social media platform, Instagram.

Ike, who recently became an author, told Sunday Scoop that she was aware the negativity spreading all over the Internet, especially on Instagram, had the ability to spoil one’s day.

“Instagram can spoil your day if you are not careful or strong. There is so much negativity in the world right now; so, you have to guard yourself with prayers. There is a need to start your day in a positive light and when you pray, your day has started positively,” she added.

Read More @
http://www.360ng.com.ng/why-i-pray-before-going-on-instagram-chika-ike/
Re: Why I Pray Before Going On Instagram – Chika Ike by Maestro07(m): 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
That one na your own slice of beans

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'buying Weed With Your Money Is The Same As Burning Cash With Fire' - Waconzy / Desmond Elliot Shares Romantic Throwback Picture Of He And Actress Uche Jumbo / “The Fear Of Failing Makes Me Work Hard” – Chika Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.