Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

“I Made A Tremendous Amount Of Money On Real Estate. I’ll Take Real Estate Rathe - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / “I Made A Tremendous Amount Of Money On Real Estate. I’ll Take Real Estate Rathe (244 Views)

A Tremendous House For Sale In Lekki Lagos / A Tremendous 5 Bedroom Standalone House With A Private Pool For Sale In Lekki / Fow World To Take Real Estate To The Next Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Made A Tremendous Amount Of Money On Real Estate. I’ll Take Real Estate Rathe by Mosonos(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n9X3LssA34

*Do Not Miss Out On This Amazing Promo*

*BUY 2 PLOTS FOR THE PRICE OF 1 AMAZING PROMO!!!*

*Christal Villa- Queens Court Phase 1*

Title: *Igbogija Village Excision & CofO*

Price: *#10m*
Intro Price: *#5m* (Only 1month till 31st July)
Bonus: *Free Deeds (#250k) Btw Now And End of July*

*Call/WhatsApp:+234(0)802 333 2958 08027390046, 08034113771 for inquiries, inspections and plot bookings.*

Click here to chat us directly on WhatsApp
https:///send?phone=2348023332958

Please send to everyone on your contacts including friends, neighbors, colleagues and relatives. They may be in need of this vital info to acquire a genuine property with a perfect title at a prime location close to the Lakowe Golf Course Lagos, and in the Sangotedo neighbourhood with the biggest Shoprite in Nigeria.
Re: “I Made A Tremendous Amount Of Money On Real Estate. I’ll Take Real Estate Rathe by Mosonos(m): 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
Buy land, they’re not making it anymore.” -Mark Twain
Invest in Queen's court today!

(1) (Reply)

Own A 2 Bedroom Apartment With 200k Deposit In Grand Apartment,shimawa. / CORNER STONE GLOBAL. For Best In Floor And Wall Tiles / Why Are You Still Paying Rent Instead To Own Your House At Flourish Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.