Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Usman Ajibola Kidnapped, His Son, Rufai Ajibola Killed In Kogi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usman Ajibola Kidnapped, His Son, Rufai Ajibola Killed In Kogi (16485 Views)

Prophet Jay Jay Enejeta Kidnapped, His Wife Shot Dead In Delta State (Photo) / Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) / Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Ajibola Kidnapped, His Son, Rufai Ajibola Killed In Kogi by onyxo76(m): 10:37am On Jul 18, 2018
this is where that yeye SARS suppose dey useful but instead na to raid private students hostel to steal laptop be the their new duty now,
Re: Usman Ajibola Kidnapped, His Son, Rufai Ajibola Killed In Kogi by bedspread: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2018
Investigated indeed!!
Re: Usman Ajibola Kidnapped, His Son, Rufai Ajibola Killed In Kogi by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2018
RIP[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Usman Ajibola Kidnapped, His Son, Rufai Ajibola Killed In Kogi by Ahmerdibnz: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2018
Nigeria is becoming something else now father kidnapped then Son killed..
GOD We Need Correct Leadership!!
Re: Usman Ajibola Kidnapped, His Son, Rufai Ajibola Killed In Kogi by OhiOfIhima: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2018
kestolove95:
If u talk against d governor of kogi state, he will kill u...somebori go and tell yeye Bello dat his madt..pls igala shud never allow ebira rule again...dat tribe is hrtless

See how I dey look u..

Re: Usman Ajibola Kidnapped, His Son, Rufai Ajibola Killed In Kogi by Diso60090(m): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2018
With northerners Anything is possible

May buhari give them heart to bear their loose
Re: Usman Ajibola Kidnapped, His Son, Rufai Ajibola Killed In Kogi by joenor(m): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2018
Kogi n Borno axis is something x... I really don't knw why still silent as regard this whole mess.
Re: Usman Ajibola Kidnapped, His Son, Rufai Ajibola Killed In Kogi by Wifimoney1: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2018
givan:
While yahaya bello manhood was in Ekiti state, his henchmen where busy depopulating kogi state so sa to reduce the number of salaries that has to be paid to traditional institutions.

Welcome to the Evil days of buhari lalasticlala

stop all this conspiracy theories you're posting, all this shows you're assuming because of what you've seen on TV and read on blogs. Are you just knowing that politics in Africa has been a parties engaging in warfare just for power?

What you should be thinking about is how we are going to do to solve our problems, what will happen when our unborn children finally come into our world? What will happen with them when they go to university, will they be like over 1,000,000 (one million) unemployed and underemployed youths who the certificate and zeal to work but yet no jobs? Will they be like our own parents who feel going to school and getting degrees is the only way to live the life we deserve?

Shine your �, no time to dey waste time.

Re: Usman Ajibola Kidnapped, His Son, Rufai Ajibola Killed In Kogi by ohiku4every1(m): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2018
givan:
While yahaya bello manhood was in Ekiti state, his henchmen where busy depopulating kogi state so sa to reduce the number of salaries that has to be paid to traditional institutions.

Welcome to the Evil days of buhary, lalasticlala
u no get iro'oye @ all
Re: Usman Ajibola Kidnapped, His Son, Rufai Ajibola Killed In Kogi by Quality20(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2018
This. Is too bad ya Allah save and Protect us from ds evil occurrence and evil ppl

Re: Usman Ajibola Kidnapped, His Son, Rufai Ajibola Killed In Kogi by Jabioro: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2018
Omooba77:
Nigeria need God more than ever before..
Religion kill your sense..
Re: Usman Ajibola Kidnapped, His Son, Rufai Ajibola Killed In Kogi by Orofun1: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2018
A big amen to that
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Everyday bad news in Nigeria. Kai angry angry

Nigeria's bad news shall never come near me or my family in Jesus name.

The supporters of this evil administration will never see bad news to celebrate in my family

1 Like

Re: Usman Ajibola Kidnapped, His Son, Rufai Ajibola Killed In Kogi by Kewtt: 11:04am On Jul 18, 2018
Austema:
I blame the APC i.e Baba and Yaya Bello.
just last night the director of works of the federal poly Idah, Kogi state was killed by unknown gang.
Nothing unknown there... Ask Bello
Re: Usman Ajibola Kidnapped, His Son, Rufai Ajibola Killed In Kogi by Usefulusman(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2018
useful:
If u talk against d governor of kogi state, he will kill u...somebori go and tell yeye Bello dat his madt..pls igala shud never allow ebira rule again...dat tribe is hrtless
Re: Usman Ajibola Kidnapped, His Son, Rufai Ajibola Killed In Kogi by Billygee2u: 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Everyday bad news in Nigeria. Kai angry angry

Nigeria's bad news shall never come near me or my family in Jesus name.

The supporters of this evil administration will never see bad news to celebrate in my family
Re: Usman Ajibola Kidnapped, His Son, Rufai Ajibola Killed In Kogi by Omooba77: 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
Jabioro:
Religion kill your sense..
Thank you sir, God bless you
Re: Usman Ajibola Kidnapped, His Son, Rufai Ajibola Killed In Kogi by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
kestolove95:
we are watching
Re: Usman Ajibola Kidnapped, His Son, Rufai Ajibola Killed In Kogi by patrickcollins: 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
I heard that northerners are not fast learners but they have proven me wrong. They have overtaken in the business.
Re: Usman Ajibola Kidnapped, His Son, Rufai Ajibola Killed In Kogi by teejona(m): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
givan:

Welcome to the Evil days of buhary, lalasticlala

oga, hatred did not allow to read it very well. pls read again, he was kidnapped in Imo not kogi
Re: Usman Ajibola Kidnapped, His Son, Rufai Ajibola Killed In Kogi by uncjay(m): 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
Marginalization of the Okun people is not, it has now aggravated to killing them, starting with the monarch.

Will Okun wake up and take the fight to this federal government led ethnic cleansers?
Re: Usman Ajibola Kidnapped, His Son, Rufai Ajibola Killed In Kogi by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
Omooba77:
Nigeria need God more than ever before..

Need God for what exactly?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Football Betting Fraud Website Called 'just 86 Odds' / Man, 63, Arraigned For Infecting Stepdaughter With HIV / Two Government Workers Rape 13-year-old In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.