Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

I Want My Wife Back – Mercy Johnson’s Husband Cries Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want My Wife Back – Mercy Johnson’s Husband Cries Out (691 Views)

Yoruba Son Relocate His Halfcast Son And Wife Back To Yoruba Land / Mercy Johnson's Husband Japa As She Expecting Twins / I Want My Beard To Look Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want My Wife Back – Mercy Johnson’s Husband Cries Out by stainlessmedia(m): 2:59am On Jul 18, 2018
Prince Odi Okojie, the husband of popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson, has revealed a sudden change in his wife’s behaviour since her mother passed on.

It seems that the mother of three is yet to get over the death of her mother.

The actress’s husband, who could no longer endure his wife change of behaviour, took to his Instagram handle lamenting.

He made this known while responding to a fan’s question on Mercy Johnson’s sudden weight loss.

His post reads: “Wife isn’t herself yet, she’s still trying to heal after moms death. She asked to see @hopefashion today since it’s her birthday so I had to support her. I want my playful best friend/Wife back ooo.”

Read more details below :

https://www.stainlessmedia.com.ng/2018/07/i-want-my-wife-back-mercy-johnsons.html

Re: I Want My Wife Back – Mercy Johnson’s Husband Cries Out by dannie007(m): 3:05am On Jul 18, 2018
Aww I know how you feel man. It's time you show her more care now.
Re: I Want My Wife Back – Mercy Johnson’s Husband Cries Out by Nobody: 3:43am On Jul 18, 2018
Who hold your wife?
Re: I Want My Wife Back – Mercy Johnson’s Husband Cries Out by CTechHub(m): 4:38am On Jul 18, 2018
why are you now telling us?

Are we the ones that gave her to you in the first place?

I comment my reserve

Anyway, if you still need more help. Drop her contact, I believe some nairaland guys will be kind enough to help divert the changed behavior for their own good tongue
Re: I Want My Wife Back – Mercy Johnson’s Husband Cries Out by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:06am On Jul 18, 2018
So EMOTIONAL...

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

School Grafiti Designs / ‘ogun Will Kill Anyone Forcing Me To Help Baba Suwe’ – Actress Liz Anjorin / Manual And Industrial Sewing Machines Https:///2347066586246

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.