Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,269 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) (49650 Views)

Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) / Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by spiritedtete: 9:30am On Jul 18, 2018
Buhari is the biggest scam of all time.... but I will still choose him over GEJ anytime.
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by jaydor: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2018
APC's Change
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by johannu(m): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2018
One Nigeria!
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by hesilo(m): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2018
Start a business!.... For Nigeria??
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by Galaticos444: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2018
Vision 2010 now vision 2020

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by Evince(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2018
Religion
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2018
NYSC, Send me a soft copy of your CV, and We will get back to you soon.
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 10:10am On Jul 18, 2018
The actual biggest scam

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2018
EDUCATION
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by Maj196(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2018
Everyone and everything in Nigeria is a scam.

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by Caprison(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2018
2017 Anambra General Election... 21 over 21 local govt... biggest scam in the whole world.. by Chief Willie Obiano
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 10:41am On Jul 18, 2018
Am in a meeting

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2018
5,000 monthly stipend for the poorest Nigerians.
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by Billygee2u: 11:22am On Jul 18, 2018
Explorers:
We provide 24hrs electricity.

#1 = $1
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by movetoca: 11:40am On Jul 18, 2018
KazeemIbrahim1:

If you study accounting, you will be counting Nigeria's money.

Had I known, I'd have used my tuition fees to start spare parts business in Onitsha..
Oboy you don kolo finish. Lol
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by viktor01(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
'E GO BETTER'

This scam is as old as Naija itselt.
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by Arda1000(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
The country is a scam itself

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by Donbabajay12(m): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
Send your account Number
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by mamaa88(f): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
Every young guy on dreadlocks,drive fine car is a yahoo boy says by SARS
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
kinzation:
Come, I will not touch you cheesy

grin grin grin

After the kind straff I staffed bae on sunday, i don dey use that "come i will not touch u" but e no gree work oo

Bae don code grin grin

Dannybammz:
I love you, I'll do it gently, I'll not hurt you.

Used this wan too e no work.

I don even vex hang call on her hoping she go change mind come, e still no work cry
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by ankpaone: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
PDP
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by KazeemIbrahim1: 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
movetoca:

Oboy you don kolo finish. Lol

Lol, from experience man.
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
Air inside peanuts

eggs inside eggroll

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by Funibk: 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
Did you have customers that you sell your goods and services to? Did you ever appreciate them once in a while for buying from you when there are thousands of people selling the same product? Did you ever know that the *Have a nice weekend* message makes them feel happy for dealing with you?. Why not use a customized message with your company Name. Eg *Business Name* as the sender message just like MTN do and banks when they send you message? The good news is with just N3.5 or less you can send message of 160 character to your client. You can send to thousands of customer at a time. Contact us today for sending customized message. We can also assist in sending wedding message, meetings messages and lots more... Also contact us for ur cheap data subscription 08136130102/09062174762
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by Nathdoug(m): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
Auladimeji2:
Those that deceived Fayose,Eleka and Jonathan through Nairaland votes
OGA PLEASE DONT RUN FROM THE TRUTH BECAUSE OF SENTIMENT
APC CHANGE IS THE BIGGEST SCAM IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by kinzation(m): 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

grin grin grin

After the kind straff I staffed bae on sunday, i don dey use that "come i will not touch u" but e no gree work oo

Bae don code grin grin

Used this wan too e no work.

I don even vex hang call on her hoping she go change mind come, e still no work cry
lol...guy u funny..d babe don catch ur scope...I'll advise u go on a stealth mode for a while and re strategize..just invite m on an emergency level she go succumb...

PS: no be me teach u o...m a pastor o
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by onecornerboy(m): 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
I can relate to vstar-1 ;DI
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by Yamprince(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
Let me just put the 'tip', I promise I wont enter......

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
kinzation:
lol...guy u funny..d babe don catch ur scope...I'll advise u go on a stealth mode for a while and re strategize..just invite m on an emergency level she go succumb...

PS: no be me teach u o...m a pastor o

Correct guy. I don get wettin to tell her.

Will first go ghost mode for some days den call her out of the blue that i have been sick for some days.

Baddest thanks for the softwork.

Will come for more scope
Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by mbos: 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
estimated billing by So called power Distribution companies

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) by kinzation(m): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Correct guy. I don get wettin to tell her.

Will first go ghost mode for some days den call her out of the blue that i have been sick for some days.

Baddest thanks for the softwork.

Will come for more scope
grin grin grin ur head dey dere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC / Mustapha Audu & His Wife Were In Court In 2013 Over N18m Scam (Photos) / PDP Leaders, Governors Meet At Government House In Port-harcourt. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.