Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,054 members, 7,828,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos (49617 Views)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) / Man Recreates Toke Makinwa's Nude Photo / Man Recreates Wizkid Face Mask Photo With Polythene Bag. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by tragergeorge(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2018
This country weak me I beg,lol dis one serious
Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by Kharol1234: 9:37am On Jul 18, 2018
hmm d guy is just havin fun e go swear say e no laugh as dem see al d recreative pictures
Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by Helkayklassic(m): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2018
Lol
Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by okonja(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2018
This guy is surely obsessed with Wizzy
Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by FundmengREP: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2018
Dude is a genius #claps
Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This first pics is so funny. Abii na muju powder he rub ni?

Crazy Dude
Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by Diso60090(m): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2018
Lekan1o1:
Jobless youth. Na only wetin we sabi

Even the jobless una sabi am
Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by FitnesScientist: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by demulepaul: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2018
laugh wan kill me here ooo. my babe dey ask me weting dey make me laugh . Nigerians like copy copy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by FIDELITY24(m): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2018
mannatech:
I dey hospital bed now dey laugh my sickness away.
So funny
Quick recovery bro!
Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by jrusky(m): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2018
No need insulting the dude pls he is just being creative and having fun. This guy is intelligent more than you all insulting him if he can used ordinary nylon to create stuffs like this then he is a very creative guy if given the opportunity to showcase it but many of you insulting him can't even tack your shirt or skirt button on your own to tell you how dull you are.

Before you know this guy will hit the climax like a joke and you will still be in NL shouting oh politician has looted our purse oh saraki is too much money keep wasting your time insulting an intelligent guy.

Quote me wrong if the finger pointed to you.

No dulling use your time wisely, create things, be sensitive and stop opening the book of lamentation.

1 Like

Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by slirkmot: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2018
Like play like play, man's getting attention and his creativity will soon rub into his financial pocket when he finally gets noticed fully.

I love this. Man must chop and as e no dey scam or thief, he go soon blow.
Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by ikorodureporta: 10:15am On Jul 18, 2018
D guy looks like a Ugandan,
Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by Vitualcop(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2018
CryptoClub2018:
That your is creative though but he should channel his creativity to solve Nigeria electricity problem undecided

i guess you most be drunk while commenting
Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by Jethrolite(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2018
Na so crase de start.
Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by xtervaganza(m): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2018
SenorFax:
People are just full of hatred for others, he's simply having fun why the harsh comments
I wonder oooo

Some people's default mode is just anger grin grin grin
Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by Pharaoh001(f): 10:35am On Jul 18, 2018
See his konji shocked
Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by myhael79: 10:44am On Jul 18, 2018
The guy is an produce of yaba left undecided
Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by uju22(f): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2018
lol, Wizkid should kukuma give the guy all those clothes
Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by ameh99: 10:55am On Jul 18, 2018
Chai...

I build lithium power pack of any size.
Check my signature.
Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by Uglymugg: 11:06am On Jul 18, 2018
SenorFax:
People are just full of hatred for others, he's simply having fun why the harsh comments
Nigeria is frustrating them.
Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2018
SenorFax:
He had his.fun already,they can all go to pharmacy
Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2018
Guy should pursue art particularly comedy
Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by avrex3k(m): 11:30am On Jul 18, 2018
How can you channel lots of energy and creativity doing just that angry
Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by webizone(m): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2018
By the time APC, Buhari and Fulani is through with Nigeria, people will be wearing polythene bags. Una never see anything. At least the guy saw the future and he's working to position himself ahead. Unless GOD intervenes.
Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by Emyjeze(m): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2018
bag of poo. . . . spits
Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by Onliie(m): 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
Close enough
Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by omoiyalayi(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
This guy is obsessed with wizkid
Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by Funibk: 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
Did you have customers that you sell your goods and services to? Did you ever appreciate them once in a while for buying from you when there are thousands of people selling the same product? Did you ever know that the *Have a nice weekend* message makes them feel happy for dealing with you?. Why not use a customized message with your company Name. Eg *Business Name* as the sender message just like MTN do and banks when they send you message? The good news is with just N3.5 or less you can send message of 160 character to your client. You can send to thousands of customer at a time. Contact us today for sending customized message. We can also assist in sending wedding message, meetings messages and lots more... Also contact us for ur cheap data subscription 08136130102/09062174762
Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by kenoz(m): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
grin grin
Re: Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos by Eynosaintval(m): 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajumoke Vs Daniel 5.0CGPA: Is Beauty More Rewarding Than The Brain In Nigeria? / Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? / Queen Nwokoye Dresses For August Meeting (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.