Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

A Must For All Internet Marketers - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Must For All Internet Marketers (485 Views)

Clean title car / Freelance Marketers, Agents For CASABLANCA Roofing Systems In Abuja And North / Do You Have A Product To Bring In We Can Market For U With Our Team Of Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must For All Internet Marketers by Tchitntdu(m): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2010
If you are an internet marketer or you are about to be or you are any type of marketer, believe me, you'll value this

The only sweet thing or for you to market your services online, you must have a good
<<MAILING LIST>>
ie, lists of email of your subscribers.

I you do not have one or your list is no large enough, because an email subscriber you have can fetch you up to $50 monthly. If you are an internet marketer, you will understand.

You can contact me and order as much as you want.
I have up to 10,000 emails (correct,real,not forged, active,you can even check for repetition with your email extractor) waiting for you for just

#20 (20 naira ) PER EMAIL.

Call me and order as much as possible.
>>>08061662239<<
or tchitnetdu4cy@rocketmail.com

(1) (Reply)

52sq.m Office Space At Onikan To Let / Urgent Need Of A Miniflat Or 2 Br Flat / Half Plot Of Land Is Available At Isawo, Ikorodu For #300 At Cele B/stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.