Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) (26278 Views)

Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (photos) / Flood Takes Over Houses In Lekki After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by phreakabitoo: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2018
Where is the flood? It just look partly waterlogged. See below for flood

Lekki flood( beautiful Lagos):

Abeokuta (dustbin republic) :

Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Dicksonpal: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2018
This is not flood compared to that of Abeokuta
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by ISLAMBAD: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2018
Okowa should not be blamed.
The masses are those who are blocking the drainage with different types of wastes.
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by PrymChois: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2018
wow... This is serious.
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by nonix22(m): 11:16am On Jul 18, 2018
u don spoil
Akanapiaigwe:
i love forking asaba girls
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 18, 2018
delta....their road no good but they went to USA and been reading one communique like that.
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by ogongogames(m): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2018
4 years ago, whilst serving in Asaba this was a major problem. Government just don't care, weirdly this happens occurs along one of major roads (Okpanam Road, where the secretariat and house of assembly lies). I can imagine this affecting several civil servants that live towards the Okpanam area.

1 Like

Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Cashvelli009: 11:18am On Jul 18, 2018
So sad
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by BabylonCruise(m): 11:18am On Jul 18, 2018
thaoriginator:
Asaba girls. dem like am well well. i enjoy saphy and waffy babes too but dem too like bear cry
What is dis one saying?

1 Like

Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by nonix22(m): 11:18am On Jul 18, 2018
Asaba houses' front fences are roughly stationed, and unplanned.

if you complained, they will be asaba anyi!
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2018
I wonder what Hanseel1 will have to say about this lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:22am On Jul 18, 2018
4601CE:
Red mud potorpotor republic is not a myth shocked
lLMAO. make that red mud shithole
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by frowland(m): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2018
That is not flood. It is called surface runoff.

Secondly, NL work on your servers!

1 Like

Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2018
Skyfornia:

Really? I love the town despite the bad roads and poor electricity. I'm thinking of settling down in that town.
Nice one. Haven't been there in ages.
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Nice one. Haven't been there in ages.

Why not? Where are you now?? I lived in Asaba for more than 10years before relocating to Lagos.
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2018
The Governor has been tackling this issue, by the time all the drainage work in progress get completed the flood 'll be a thing of the past. It's udugahan who left the situation unattended in his 8 years of scam
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Sluvist(m): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2018
Neighborhood to potopoto republic, if the road no carry motor na canoe level be dat oo

1 Like

Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by loomer: 11:40am On Jul 18, 2018
the first pix surprise me sha, bottles or sachet of pure water no dey

1 Like

Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by sexdoll: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Okowa is Delta state's biggest fraud after Uduaghan. Thieves

i dey tell you.

okowa don kill us for delta. cry cry cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by donbachi(m): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2018
U mean asaba or as(aba)
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Donbabajay12(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2018
ogongogames:
4 years ago, whilst serving in Asaba this was a major problem. Government just don't care, weirdly this happens occurs along one of major roads (Okpanam Road, where the secretariat and house of assembly lies). I can imagine this affecting several civil servants that live towards the Okpanam area.
Where did you serve in Asaba ?
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2018
Skyfornia:

Why not? Where are you now?? I lived in Asaba for more than 10years before relocating to Lagos.

I have had no reason to.
You did your service year there right?
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

I have had no reason to.
You did your service year there right?

Not really, was working there. Plus it is closer to home(east).

1 Like

Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Triniti(m): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2018
Asaba is the worst state capital in the whole of niger delta, I keep wondering how a small city at the bank of the river niger and several feet above the river can not contruct a proper drainage system and channel same to the river is beyond human understanding. Bad leadership has ruin delta and immediate past governor is the major culprit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
sexdoll:

i dey tell you.

okowa don kill us for delta. cry cry cry
That man is a pen-robber, Delta state that's an oil producing state is now the shadow of herself embarassed

I taya I swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
Skyfornia:

Not really, was working there. Plus it is closer to home(east).
KK
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
phreakabitoo:
Where is the flood? It just look partly waterlogged. See below for flood

Lekki flood( beautiful Lagos):

Abeokuta (dustbin republic) :

This is so sad and embarassing. When will we wake up ?
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by ogongogames(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
Donbabajay12:

Where did you serve in Asaba ?

Ministry of Commerce & Industry.
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
Skyfornia:

Really? I love the town despite the bad roads and poor electricity. I'm thinking of settling down in that town.
Why do you like Asaba?
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by soliddust2020: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
ISLAMBAD:
Okowa should not be blamed.
The masses are those who are blocking the drainage with different types of wastes.

Okowa is part of the problem because he had problems with the contractors handling the drainage, they had to stop work for some time. The drainage has not be linked to the niger. Only now they are trying to rush the drainage in okpanam and also link dla, jesus saves through Nnebisi to the Niger. My point is they should have done all these like 2years back why wait till just before the election.

1 Like

Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by GavelSlam: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
In 2019, continue voting the same clique.

One day una must get sense.
Re: Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by SojiCash(m): 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
Okowa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Arrests Taxify Driver, Henry Chukwuemeka, To Meet In Court / Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) / Ogun State Development.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.