Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Cup Powdered Milk Vs Small Sachet Milk Which Is Better ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cup Powdered Milk Vs Small Sachet Milk Which Is Better ? (1136 Views)

Woman Seen Bathing Her Children With Pure Water Sachet In The Streets Of Lekki / Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle / How To Homely Produce Powdered Detergent (e.g. OMO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cup Powdered Milk Vs Small Sachet Milk Which Is Better ? by fineboynl(m): 8:04am On Jul 18, 2018
buying small sachet milk seems to last more than big cup powdered milk. but the cup seems to be the idea.

if you drink tea every morning with sachet milk you will spend 1500 in a months. but a big cup powdered milk which cost much more won't last up to that.

is the sachet now idea choice?
Re: Cup Powdered Milk Vs Small Sachet Milk Which Is Better ? by Administration1: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2018
Seriously, buying in sachets is more economical

I usually buy from wholesale shops where a 10-sachet roll is discounted,

1 Like

Re: Cup Powdered Milk Vs Small Sachet Milk Which Is Better ? by PharmaGirl(f): 8:20am On Jul 18, 2018
but a big cup powdered milk which cost much more won't last up to that.

Lol yeah because you're likely to take more spoonsful of milk from the cup powdered milk.Sometimes unknowingly and other times so that your tea go make mega sense cheesy cheesy whereas two sachets of milk woulda been enough for the same cup of tea.
Re: Cup Powdered Milk Vs Small Sachet Milk Which Is Better ? by NoToPile: 8:37am On Jul 18, 2018
PharmaGirl:

Lol yeah because you're likely to take more spoonsful of milk from the cup powdered milk.Sometimes unknowingly and other times so that your tea go make mega sense cheesy cheesy whereas two sachets of milk woulda been enough for the same cup of tea.

You got it.

The refill is much more economical by some naira ( if only one can resist the temptation of adding more milk to make it creamer) sad it will last much more longer than the amount of sachets equivalent to the price of 450g refill price.

Those sachets, the milk inside is not up to a teaspoonful angry
The one that managed small is the Loya sachet and peak and I think it's for 50naira retail price about 400-450 roll price.
Those 20 naira own (Jago etc) are quite horrible in quantity sometimes I wonder at the cost of producing the sachets itself if it s not almost up to the selling price.

The refill is better if one can discipline him/herself but then it's not a sin to take tea rich in milk is it? grin who no like beta thing.

1 Like

Re: Cup Powdered Milk Vs Small Sachet Milk Which Is Better ? by xman4life: 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
fineboynl:
buying small sachet milk seems to last more than big cup powdered milk. but the cup seems to be the idea.

if you drink tea every morning with sachet milk you will spend 150 in a months. but a big cup powdered milk which cost much more won't last up to that.

is the sachet now idea choice?

If a small sachet of milk goes for 50 Naira, then 30 sachets will amount to 1,500 Naira, that is for a month. I don't know how you came about your 150 Naira.
Re: Cup Powdered Milk Vs Small Sachet Milk Which Is Better ? by fineboynl(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
xman4life:

If a small sachet of milk goes for 50 Naira, then 30 sachets will amount to 1,500 Naira, that is for a month. I don't know how you came about your 150 Naira.

yea that what I mean
Re: Cup Powdered Milk Vs Small Sachet Milk Which Is Better ? by bukatyne(f): 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
The satchel is already rationed so you just take two which gives the physiological feeling of a rich tea.

You need about two properly heaped spoonfulls of milk to physiologically achieve that.

(1) (Reply)

Man Calls Out His Parents For Giving Birth To Him 'without His Consent' / Panasonic AC 2 HP For Sale--sold / A Pregnant Lady Seen Slapping And Beating Her Boyfriend With Belt For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.