Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Solar Market: Online stores vs our deals - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Solar Market: Online stores vs our deals (424 Views)

SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria / Learn How Shop & Ship From All UK & USA Online Stores To Nigeria / LAD GLOBAL SERVICES: SHIP FROM USA ONLINE STORES TO NIGERIA AT $6/LBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solar Market: Online stores vs our deals by unicmarket: 8:15am On Jul 18, 2018
Online stores are really very expensive when it comes to the sale of Solar Panels, checking through the solar I was amazed at the prices, my sure bet is it must have being that they bought it expensive too, probably from regular resellers and not directly from main sellers.

Solar Panels are becoming the main power alternative solution for the time and I suggest there is really more to the prices getting higher and higher in days to come, taking advantage of it now is just the best deal for any capable person.

250 Watts solar panels is a major fitting solar system for Homes and offices, due to its size and capacity, it fits the roof more and not too heavy, of an average weight of 20kg, which is very good.

We become sceptical about the life span when we have a little or no understanding of it, as a matter of fact Solar panels are given 25years warranty, which means that’s just the starting point of its years of service? ‘See your eye’ I believe you said “ that’s a good one, wow” , so you see it’s a real and accurate investment for you and your family.

Let’s stop here for now, more trails will be coming soon

I sell this particular Monocrystalline Solar panel for 47k as against online stores that sell from 55k upwards. So for 47k, and also with warranty and a cut in shipping cost to all parts of Nigeria.

This sales are made from Lagos

Thanks for reading see you tomorrow!!!

1 Like

Re: Solar Market: Online stores vs our deals by sunnymighty(m): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
No contact?
Re: Solar Market: Online stores vs our deals by Adeyemi80: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=unicmarket post=69482265]Online stores are really very expensive when it comes to the sale of Solar Panels, checking through the solar I was amazed at the prices, my sure bet is it must have being that they bought it expensive too, probably from regular resellers and not directly from main sellers.

Solar Panels are becoming the main power alternative solution for the time and I suggest there is really more to the prices getting higher and higher in days to come, taking advantage of it now is just the best deal for any capable person.

250 Watts solar panels is a major fitting solar system for Homes and offices, due to its size and capacity, it fits the roof more and not too heavy, of an average weight of 20kg, which is very good.

We become sceptical about the life span when we have a little or no understanding of it, as a matter of fact Solar panels are given 25years warranty, which means that’s just the starting point of its years of service? ‘See your eye’ I believe you said “ that’s a good one, wow” , so you see it’s a real and accurate investment for you and your family.

Let’s stop here for now, more trails will be coming soon

I sell this particular Monocrystalline Solar panel for 47k as against online stores that sell from 55k upwards. So for 47k, and also with warranty and a cut in shipping cost to all parts of Nigeria.

Thanks for reading see you tomorrow!!![/quote ]your contacts
Re: Solar Market: Online stores vs our deals by unicmarket: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
My contact number is tel:090-7608-6952
Sorry for not adding it earlier
Re: Solar Market: Online stores vs our deals by unicmarket: 7:31am On Jul 19, 2018
The solar market is really getting busy, and as you can guess many false prophets may rise? “I believe you said, What do you mean?”, it’s just a joke I mean many false dealers will rise selling wrong or scamming buyers by the following ways

1. Selling extremely expensive deals: few persons are currently educated on what solar panel world is really like, and they want their problems solved in any way, be it to sell their house and buy the panels (“hope you know that’s a joke”), what I mean is buyers go extra mile to take advantage of this product, thereby being cheated and lose money they could have saved.

2. Selling “Used”instead of “New”: spotting the difference in used or new solar panels is one of the most difficult things to do by new buyers and really there might be some so called engineers that can also be fooled too, “Erin pa mi” (translated, “laughing”), so what?

When buying your panels ensure you check the modules well for neatness and “scratches”, and also ensure you check for rusty or colour fade of the frames.

An engineer reading this might say “Used or New, solar is solar”, but you see for me or other customers, getting to know I bought used when I payed for new is enough to get me annoyed, and I see myself as being fooled.

3. Selling poly as monocrystalline panels, na this one they pain pass! Chai!, although this two variations are both good and effective, but truth be told one is expensive than the other, Mono panels is expensive than Poly panels why?, there are variations, hope to make this my point of emphasis next post, but for now see below to spot the image difference

to be continued...

I’ ll Stop here today, hope you enjoyed this, ‘arklist’ try like the post to encourage me.

Tel: 090-7608-6952
Free consultation, on Inverters, Solar, Batteries.

(1) (Reply)

Recommend The Best HP Laptop In Nigeria Now / SOLD!!!Few Months Used Lenovo Idealpad 110 / Infinix Hot 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.