Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,605 members, 7,770,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:58 AM

As Above So Below - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / As Above So Below (597 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Above So Below by brodalokie: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2018
The sketch below show the four cardinal points or the compass the summarized our entire existence, from heaven to earth.
To be able to make you understand this better, I have written down a few notes, which will be added bits by bits subsequently and eventually.

I will have to confess that the information that will be provided in the study will be limited due to scarce resources at my disposal. But God willing, I will be writing my book soon, and include all the examples, pictures and explanations in it. Kindly bear with me. Cheers smiley

Let's begin

N

E + W

S

North (N): Wind birth place.
Color: White (Cloud)
Symbol: Fowls of the Air (Angel)
Horseman: Bishop (Priest/Herbalist)
Eden: Serpent
Zodiac
Titan: Uranus
Olympus: Jupiter
Movie: Zeus
Scripture (Bible): Lucifer (Fall-en Angel)
Human Body: Nervous System (Brain)

South (S): Wind settling place.
Color: Black
Symbol: Creeping things
Horseman: Castle (Palace/Custom)
Eden: Woman
Zodiac
Titan: Gia (Gia-nt = There were giants on earth)
Olympus: Earth
Movie: Medusa
Scripture (Bible): Moon (Pagan - Asherah)
Human body: Circulatory System (Heart)

East (E): Sun birth place.
Color: Red (it's green too)
Symbol: Beast (Food)
Horseman: Knight
Eden: Tree
Zodiac
Titan: Pluto
Olympus: Mars (Aries - god of war)
Movie: Crakan
Scripture (Bible): Hades (Scorpion in astrology)
Human Body: Digestive System (Stomach)

West (W): Sun maturity and resting place.
Color: Pale Yellow
Symbol: Man
Horseman: King
Eden: Adam
Zodiac:
Titan: Kronus
Olympus: Saturn
Movie: Perseus/Odysseus (son of god/King)
Scripture (Bible): King Solomon
Human Body: Respiratory System (Nostrils)

You we agree with me that there's at most six (6) known senses. Five of which is material or canal, and one immaterial. Four has been identified already in the examples above, we are yet to discover or realize what the other two are.
The fifth material sense is the Reproductive System and the Sixth is Faith and is nothing to do with the material world.
From my personal studies, I have been able to reach an absolute perception of what these two other sense are. From the studies, the Reproductive system is the Garden of Eden itself and it is the Sixth sense that is the vehicle that will take us into this garden.

In this book we will be exposing the core religion and cultural values of mankind using Biblical, Pagan mythology, Astrology, History and possibly including Hollywood examples to drive home the truth.

The first and last thing to have in mind as you are reading my book is that life has two sides to it. The original and the like original. The original is quiet and gentle but the like original is loud and large. The original is the truth but the like original is the perversion of truth. The original is life but the like original is a clone of life. The original is light but the like original is a copycat of light. The original can only be connected to via the medium of Faith but like the original can be connected through the medium of the 3 eye. The only way to be able to distinguish between the two is through the Sixth sense.
Just like you look up at the sky and it is bright and beautiful and giving the earth life, the secret is that the sky is not the light, it is a perversion of the original light which is the Sun. Also this has replicate itself among the planets. Jupiter is very large and is a gas planet and has rings too but Saturn is the king of the zodiac and is also the Lord of the rings among all the Jovian planets. I have also argued over the years with the religious Christians about the position of the Catholic church which is somewhat accepted universally to be the first church and the biggest, in fact the first Christian church didn't start in Rome. It began at Antioch.

POLITICS: THE WAY TO A MAN'S HEART, IS THROUGH HIS STOMACH.

From the diagram below,

Re: As Above So Below by brodalokie: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
GARDEN OF EDEN: Reproductive System
Obelisk (Pagan): Peniss
The obelisks are tall pillars which has a pyramid head. Symbolically, it represent the male organ the Pennis carrying the Sperm. The pillar is the pennis, while the pyramid head is the sperm. The sperm is more important than the peniss and without the sperm the pennis is useless.
When you study this obelisk, you will notice that the pyramid head is actually not the pyramid it's but the capstone that carries light, while the pillar is the body of the pyramid.
Therefore, the capstone is the Crown or King, while the pillar is the Bearer or surbodinate. The pillar is the king bearer or light bearer.
From the mythology, Uranus and Zeus or the sky, would descend down to mate with Mother Earth or Gia. The union would produce a star child that would steal the show from them with the help of mother earth or Gia of course.

CHRISTIANITY: Be born again...

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

Matthew 18:6 “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Matthew 18:10 “Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven. 11 For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost.

CHRISTIANITY VS ISLAM

CHRISTIANITY: Children of God.
Galatians 4
3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world. 4 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.

6 And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!” 7 Therefore you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Muslim: Servants of God.

Distinction: Covenant
Reference: Father Abraham
Re: As Above So Below by vincent10(m): 8:34am On Jul 19, 2018
Esoterics
Re: As Above So Below by brodalokie: 10:03am On Jul 19, 2018
vincent10:
Esoterics

Revelation 10
10 I saw still another mighty angel coming down from heaven, clothed with a cloud. And a rainbow was on his head, his face was like the sun, and his feet like pillars of fire. 2 He had a little book open in his hand. And he set his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the land, 3 and cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roars. When he cried out, seven thunders uttered their voices. 4 Now when the seven thunders uttered their voices, I was about to write; but I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, “Seal up the things which the seven thunders uttered, and do not write them.”

5 The angel whom I saw standing on the sea and on the land raised up his hand to heaven 6 and swore by Him who lives forever and ever, who created heaven and the things that are in it, the earth and the things that are in it, and the sea and the things that are in it, that there should be delay no longer, 7 but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the mystery of God would be finished, as He declared to His servants the prophets.

USA = Apollo - 1906-1945, through cold the cold war and till date. Seventh angel's message is expose the mysteries of the Bible.

Tongue speaking without interpretation is the dark age which we have passed. It is the age of the Pale Horseman which is called Apollo in pagan calendar. You can see how people talk about Donald Trumps hair has been of golden color and his name Trump as in trumpet. Also all past presidents had been called Antichrist. That's not because they are Antichrist but because they are the Pale horsemen whose name is death. It is very biblical and a universal truth.

1 Like

Re: As Above So Below by brodalokie: 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
I have just discovered the four cardinal point is a two way compass interwoven together. The a compass is fixed while the b compass is winding one step forward or backward.
In the diagram which I will upload later, reveal how just

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Hosts Olu Maintain, Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila, Others At A Music Con / See This Masquerade With Big Cassava / Swazi King Directs Men To Marry More Wives Before June Or Risk Jail Terms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.