Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos (56329 Views)

Definition Of APC By Dino Melaye / Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo / Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2018
The schools look so low quality anyways grin grin

1 Like

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by jumyp: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2018
This is shitty and it is definitely their loss. Come on the project was meant to make their community better and venting the anger by burning schools down is just stupid.
I pray sense falls on them soon
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Niyinficient(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2018
Kogi Youths and backwardness = 5 & 6

Any small argument btw a Kogi person and a non-indigene, they resort to burning and destruction of the latter's properties, thats why the state is a reflection of zero development...a former Provost of the Federal College of Education, who is a non-indigene, was almost burnt with his car by the youths because he tried correcting the wrongs of the indigenous past administrations. For those who ply Abuja to the South using Abuja-lokoja road, you must have at a point in time witnessed their rash and brutless behaviours, because it is very common.

Kogi youths (with respect to the good ones) are the most illogical and irrational set of people i have ever seen in my life. I know this people well incase you think i am making a generalization.

4 Likes

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by richeeyo(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2018
conductor110:
APC Shitgeria politics.

Divide this Shithole so that various people can work towards their own development and people who love to kill can continue killing freely.
I thought you had sense

2 Likes

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by SageTravels: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2018
Someone asked you to do this and You accepted it. too Bad if you ask me. Dino is leaving large already
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by iamnavy1: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2018
Kogi thugs why
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by aosunday: 10:19am On Jul 18, 2018
that was a plus to kogi state but those set of youths lack common sense.
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2018
Nigerians and the mind of vandalism even if you don't share the same ideology their are better ways to paint out ur grievances not resulting to such a destructive behavior, now money wasted, the students of such school will stop skul 4 d main time, at the end is a lose lose situation for all kogi ppl
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by ebby9z(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2018
You can only hear of things like in a sh*thole country. Nobody will be arrested and those kids would not get another opportunity to have their school rebuilt.
Politicians win again: The masses lose
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by conductor110: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2018
richeeyo:

I thought you had sense
Not until I began strafing your mom. wink
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2018
I smell serious propaganda, else it's plain stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by babestella: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2018
Obviously, this is Yaya Bello’s kind of signature. However, Dino has nothing to lose here, it’s the future less bunch of hyenas that were used. I pity Kogites and the future of their kids.

1 Like

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by masseratti: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2018
Oh lord na which kain country did you put me into, why am I in same country with these set of people, am not a Dino fan, but why on earth will a sane mind burn down a school building meant for learning just because he does not like a politician. Is this not different from Boko Haram?
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Lexusgs430: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2018
So who now suffers? Dino or their kids?

Bunch of lazy and senseless yoots......
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by xtravanganza: 10:21am On Jul 18, 2018
what is actually happening?. No amount of money can replace the future you want to rob.
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by 21savages: 10:21am On Jul 18, 2018
Burning down the xkul is wat am against buh the msg on the pamphlet is wat he deserves.
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by beetruth: 10:21am On Jul 18, 2018
And again some stupid fools destroyed what was meant to help the youth of the state. The project was done with Nigeria's money not Dino's personal funds yet they chose to waste it all even at this time. What a Country!

1 Like

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by tolexy007(m): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2018
Bolowolowo:
The schools look so low quality anyways grin grin

angry is that y u burn it down?

4 Likes

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Omoboricash(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2018
overall90:
When is the military going to take over and hang all this politicians.
Honestly you just spoke my mind. The only solution is military to come back and hang all the idiots that call themselves our leaders . No exception, they should all be hanged

1 Like

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by thayora: 10:24am On Jul 18, 2018
crazy people living in a crazy state rule by crazy Gov. angry

1 Like

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Arysexy(m): 10:25am On Jul 18, 2018
APC is evil. We told you guys but u never listened

1 Like

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by alen4smith(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2018
Angelanest:
According to reports, the government girls secondary school, Sarkin Noma and Lokongoma Secondary School in Lokoja local government area of Kogi state, due for inauguration this morning has been razed down and vandalized by yet to be identified hoodlums.

The renovation of the schools were facilitated by Senator Dino Melaye, were set for inauguration this morning. The schools were razed down and vandalized by yet to be identified hoodlums over the night by fire.

The projects are among sixty nine the Senator had arranged for inauguration as part of his three year stewardship.

Meanwhile, yesterday, some unidentified political thugs warned the Senator representing Kogi West, Senator Dino Melaye not to enter Kogi State or else he will be attacked.

The political thugs who made their intention known through an unsigned pamphlet distributed yesterday at the naming ceremony of the child of the Lokoja administrator, Hon. Shiru Lawal, said Kogi State was a no go area for the Senator

The pamphlet read thus, “Dino don’t patronize Kogi.“Stay away else, you have yourself to blame. Save yourself and remain where you are, keep off from our land.

“Dino come and reap what you sowed, you don’t respect our leaders so we don’t respect you. Respect is reciprocal. “Take what you get if you dare us expect the worse, we warn you.”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/kogi-hoodlums-vandalized-schools-set-for-inauguration-by-dino-melaye.html
this is very barbaric and unacceptable!
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by ofuonyebi: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2018
often..what a man sows ..he reaps....if the people say they don't need you in the dance party..why are you forcing you useless song on them?

are you just aware that these people who wallow in abject poverty needs social amenity to better their life?

how many have you been enjoying yourself and family as a sin-nator? ....deceits has an ending days..!!
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by mybestlove(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2018
When we talk of the youths taking over the country, I ask 'which youths'? Somebody with brain paid you to destroy the school your children will attend and you sheepishly agreed? Meanwhile, your sender's children are studying abroad, shame on youth.

This is all about Dino Melaye/Yahaya Bello and APC/PDP. The government we have now is a thug gang powered by devilish minds cemented with hatred for the nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by ademi87(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2018
this is very wrong, burning down a school? i can't even wrap my head Around y someone would do something so nauseating like this..
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Championjosh: 10:30am On Jul 18, 2018
Nawa oo
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by password990(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2018
How can a sensible human being burn down a school? Anyway, I don't believe it because Bloggers and lies are 5 & 6.
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Lot13(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2018
This is barbaric!!

The guy is sure an uncultured loudmouth who truly has no respect for elders, but this is also condemnable.
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by israelmao(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2018
Bello has lost it completely even playing politics at the expense of future of the indigent children who could not avoid to attend private schools.
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Timfreds(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2018
OBJ shd take the blame for all this. He and the West brought Buhari to punish GEJ, now innocent Nigerians are being punished.
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 18, 2018
Don't outshine the master. Even Yahaya Bello, the state governor is yet to commission a single project of this magnitude. He should have also known that Yahaya Bello won't fold his hands and allow anything with semblance of progress to happen in under his watch in Kogi state.
Re: Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos by obailala(m): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2018
Idiocy reigns supreme is some states...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC / Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake / MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.