Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,363 members, 7,957,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah (16585 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu & Yvonne Chaka Chaka / Photos of onyeka onwenu singing & making guests happy before she died / Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by KikBuhari2Daura: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2018
In a book filled with explosive revelations, backed with documentary evidence and eyewitness accounts, Number One bestselling author, Reno Omokri, has exposed startling revelations about the #DapchiGirls Abduction which will no doubt cause shockwaves in Nigeria.‬ ‪The book revealed how strange orders were given to the military personnel guarding Dapchi to depart the town after it became known to the security forces that Boko Haram was about to target Dapchi. ‬ ‪The author also argues that the Buhari administration deliberately allowed Boko Haram abduct the girls so it could justify its demand to withdraw $1 billion from the Excess Crude Account, according to testimony provided by a serving Senator.‬ ‪Written after personal interviews in Dapchi town with Leah’s parents, members of the community and international intelligence assets who remained unnamed to protect their identify, the book reveals that there has been very little interest on the part of the Buhari administration .

Proceeds from the book goes to Leah Sharibu Family!

Ben Murray Bruce wrote: Please watch and share this moving moving appeal by music superstar, Onyeka Onwenu for the release of Leah Sharibu. Leah has been held for too long just for refusing to convert. The Quran itself says “there is no compulsion in religion”, so #BringBackOurLeah

Please help us save Leah Sharibu by watching and sharing this video on every platform you can. Tell Boko Haram that the Quran says “there is no compulsion in religion” so they should #BringBackOurLeah safe and alive. Imagine if she was your daughter, sister or cousin. Please share using the hashtag #BringBackOurLeah

Watch via this link:

https://www.facebook.com/279327892264929/posts/821392851391761/

Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by capatainrambo: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2018
zombies will attack her now

buhari bring back our Leah

16 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by stevearagorn(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2018
Stc the guy above me though cry
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Drniyi4u(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2018
I'm sure the Boko Haram members know about the verse "there is no compulsion in religion”, they're just doing as they like. May God punish them.

This is the kind of issue MURIC people should be concerning themselves (or rather "himself" ) with, rather than being the spokesperson(s) of Buhari/APC.

#BringBackOurLeah

embarassed embarassed

38 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Metuh: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2018
Bullhari is evil.

6 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Guapismo: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2018
It's so sad that most people have forgotten about her case.

If truly this Boko Haram is not based on religion why is it the only person with a different religion that wasn't released.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Larrysung(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2018
Waiting for chemical reactors.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2018
Sorry my heart is too cold to be moved these days.....
Whenever they deem it fit to release leah they should and if they don't want is still their business.......none of my business....
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by s4cs: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2018
cry
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Mutemenot(m): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2018
Some won't like this
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Pavore9: 11:04am On Jul 18, 2018
So touching.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 18, 2018
Enough of this blackmail. What if there is no missing leah sharibu in the first place. Christians should stop heating up the polity.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Paperwhite(m): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2018
Imagine if the 55000 security personnel deployed to Ekiti & the quest for 2019 were directed to rescuing the sole of the Dapchi girls as well as other persons in BH captivity

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by faithesco(f): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2018
It's really heart-rending cry

Cos we've totally lost our freedom of religion

God help our nation .....

Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2018
What shocked thought she's been released.... shocked

Eyaaaa
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by tstx(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2018
That's how we forgot Leah....
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Proffdada: 11:06am On Jul 18, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
I don't trust reno and squad.

There are just using the poor girls situation as a political tool

Non of them really gives a sh!t about leah
exactly what I think sad though cry
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 18, 2018
My heart's still intact tongue
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:06am On Jul 18, 2018
I don't trust reno and squad.

There are just using the poor girls situation as a political tool

Non of them really gives a sh!t about leah

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by baddosky1: 11:07am On Jul 18, 2018
Close your eyes and imagine that some set of girls were kidnapped by some militants in the Southern part of Nigeria and they were later released only for it to be reported that one is still held captive BECAUSE SHE IS A MUSLIM AND REFUSED TO CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY!

What do you think would have happened or be happening now ?

Just close your eyes and imagine...then ask yourself...between ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY...which one of them is TRULY the religion of PEACE

We all know the answer!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by WesternOrbit: 11:08am On Jul 18, 2018
hmmm
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by WesternOrbit: 11:08am On Jul 18, 2018
God have mercy
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Sharpshooota: 11:08am On Jul 18, 2018
Zombies are Boko Haram

They hate Christians

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Sharpshooota: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2018
tstx:
That's how we forgot Leah....

Buhari sent 30000 police men to Ekiti for election..

God punish all those supporting this evil administration

8 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Unpredictableme(m): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2018
You won't see the barbecue seller here. confused souls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by homebase(m): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2018
I really feel for Leah Sharibu girl and i am hoping for her release soon.

Buhari administration MUST do everything to get Leah Sharibu and her like release asap.

But i am wondering why Reno did not write this kind of book on Chibok girls
when he was still enjoying the national cake with Jonathan.

Honestly i strongly believe APC, PDP and other Nigerian politicians are just playing politics with
people life and comfort.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:
Enough of this blackmail. What if there is no missing leah sharibu in the first place. Christians should stop heating up the polity.

You are kidding right?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) / Olic4: Small Doctor's Energetic Performance At Olamide Live In Concert 4 (video) / Faze, Jaywon, Josh2funny, Ebube Nwagbo Dazzle Abuja Fans At Sportekally Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.