Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Banks, Ex-ceos Indicted As N720b Cash Disappears - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banks, Ex-ceos Indicted As N720b Cash Disappears (17636 Views)

GTB Customer Faints As N2.95m Disappears From His Account / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / World’s Most Powerful Ceos In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks, Ex-ceos Indicted As N720b Cash Disappears by integrity16(m): 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
They should kuku add these medical allowances to the salaries of civil servants instead of keeping the funds with NHIS where some snakes in human form will swallow them funds. Greedy people!

1 Like

Re: Banks, Ex-ceos Indicted As N720b Cash Disappears by 21savages: 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
If we cant give up on abacha loot "sori the money he saved for us", we shouldnt gve up on this one.
Re: Banks, Ex-ceos Indicted As N720b Cash Disappears by Jethrolite(m): 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
izzou:
grin

Its not my fault I'm a nigerian

But it will be my fault if i give birth to my children here angry
Yes o, it will be our fault if we choose to produce Nigerian children. Just watch how this matter will be swept under the carpet soon.

1 Like

Re: Banks, Ex-ceos Indicted As N720b Cash Disappears by Troublemaker007(m): 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
mikaael:

You have been placed on watch Sir

Look at this f00l

Re: Banks, Ex-ceos Indicted As N720b Cash Disappears by abututony(m): 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Jonny boy and his faithfuls just waka jeje pasd and this happen
Re: Banks, Ex-ceos Indicted As N720b Cash Disappears by MrI2015(m): 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Heads should role on this, EFCC over to you.
Re: Banks, Ex-ceos Indicted As N720b Cash Disappears by docadams: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin

This is the same Yusuf Usman who the Minister of Health Isaac Adewole sacked for embezzling NHIS funds when the Dull-ard was wasting tax payers money in the United Kingdom.

He boasted that he was untouchable because he is Buhari's nephew and he was eventually reinstated.

When he was in charge of the NHIS one of his first actions in office was said to be the appointment of his younger brother as General Manager (Legal) and his niece, a level 8 officer from the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), catapulted to grade level 13 at the NHIS.

He also bought himself a N58m SUV from NHIS funds way above his N2.5m approval limit without the knowledge nor the concurrence of the supervising ministry despite that his office already had a number of serviceable SUVs.

You can read his story here:

[url]http://saharareporters.com/2017/07/26/yusuf-insolent-child-impunity-louis-odion
[/url]

Stop posting one side of a fractured relationship. If you want to exhume a dead body ensure all the parts reach the surfaces.

That apart, this is a separate issue. I hope you understand what a forensic audit is. Hope you are not one of the owner of the HMOs whose ass was fried by his relevation
Re: Banks, Ex-ceos Indicted As N720b Cash Disappears by Dollabiz: 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
Good
Re: Banks, Ex-ceos Indicted As N720b Cash Disappears by Ugosample(m): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
izzou:
grin

Its not my fault I'm a nigerian

But it will be my fault if i give birth to my children here angry

Yes o
Re: Banks, Ex-ceos Indicted As N720b Cash Disappears by mikaael(m): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Look at this f00l

It takes one to know one Sir
Re: Banks, Ex-ceos Indicted As N720b Cash Disappears by Boss13: 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
I thought this was an investigative publication only to read it and found out it was the typical power tussle issue. Please can proper investigation be carried out and the names of the Banks listed
Re: Banks, Ex-ceos Indicted As N720b Cash Disappears by mysteryman2014: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sleaze in every sector., even in the health where human lives are involved.

The staggering amount mentioned if judiciously utilized will go a long way to provide health-care for the country.

How can country rid itself of this cancer called corruption. Perplexed

1 Like

Re: Banks, Ex-ceos Indicted As N720b Cash Disappears by AlPeter: 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin

This is the same Yusuf Usman who the Minister of Health Isaac Adewole sacked for embezzling NHIS funds when the Dull-ard was wasting tax payers money in the United Kingdom.

He boasted that he was untouchable because he is Buhari's nephew and he was eventually reinstated.

When he was in charge of the NHIS one of his first actions in office was said to be the appointment of his younger brother as General Manager (Legal) and his niece, a level 8 officer from the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), catapulted to grade level 13 at the NHIS.

He also bought himself a N58m SUV from NHIS funds way above his N2.5m approval limit without the knowledge nor the concurrence of the supervising ministry despite that his office already had a number of serviceable SUVs.

[url]http://saharareporters.com/2017/07/26/yusuf-insolent-child-impunity-louis-odion
[/url]
seems you didn't bother reading beyond the first sentence. go back and read
Re: Banks, Ex-ceos Indicted As N720b Cash Disappears by PropertyDeals(f): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
I hope the horses and snakes haven't swallowed it?
Check my signature below in blue if you're interested in acquiring or if you have someone in need of genuine property acquisition with Perfect Title In Good (CofO) And Have Peace Of Mind. Key into this opportunity before it is too late..
Re: Banks, Ex-ceos Indicted As N720b Cash Disappears by Buffalowings3(m): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
Another distraction
Re: Banks, Ex-ceos Indicted As N720b Cash Disappears by thedondada(m): 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
mysteryman2014:
Sleaze in every sector., even in the health where human lives are involved.

The staggering amount mentioned if judiciously utilized will go a long way to provide health-care for the country.

How can country rid itself of this cancer called corruption. Perplexed

The name of Nigeria is corruption . Religion and ethnicity are just cover ups for corruption. 720 billion gone in 7 years. That money can effectively treat sick Nigerians for years to come but some people just put it in thier pockets.

Demons

1 Like

Re: Banks, Ex-ceos Indicted As N720b Cash Disappears by Oponel1962: 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
Work harder to ensure that the Auditor is not changed to avoid cover ups.
Re: Banks, Ex-ceos Indicted As N720b Cash Disappears by Johnrake69: 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
Any day a lifestyle audit is carried out on wealthy Nigerians it won't be a surprise when more than 90% are found guilty of fraud and other financial crimes. Nigeria is a fraud
Re: Banks, Ex-ceos Indicted As N720b Cash Disappears by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin

[/url]

grin

Nigerians
Re: Banks, Ex-ceos Indicted As N720b Cash Disappears by bakila: 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin

[/url]
The Yusuf revealed how N750Bn was mismanaged by his predecessors you are here saying he is untouchable.
Re: Banks, Ex-ceos Indicted As N720b Cash Disappears by bakila: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
Azmodan:

grin

Nigerians
You guys should not distract and avoid the issue. He is revealing how N750Bn was siphoned by goat placed to take care of our yam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Five Largest Banks Record Drop In Market Share / FG Rejects IMF’s Call For Further Devaluation Of Naira / 8 Banks Pay N3.32bn As Fine In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.