Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since Saturday's Election (VIDEO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since Saturday's Election (VIDEO) (36496 Views)

Fayose Makes U-turn, Seeks Support For Atiku To Win Presidency / Soludo Makes First Public Appearance After Electoral Victory(Pictures). / Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since After Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since Saturday's Election (VIDEO) by Musa322(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
I tell u.
Re: Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since Saturday's Election (VIDEO) by mechanics(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
He's using style to bid Ekiti people final goodbye.
Re: Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since Saturday's Election (VIDEO) by OLORIPAPA: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
alenwup:
I'm in severe pain ;DI'm in severe pain
grin
Re: Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since Saturday's Election (VIDEO) by lx3as(m): 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
Mophasa:
Oshokomole the greatest Yoruba man dead or alive

The slayer of zombies...

It will surely end in praise!

The Heartbreaker of ipob....
Re: Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since Saturday's Election (VIDEO) by Allee90: 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
The Rock
Re: Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since Saturday's Election (VIDEO) by kimacent(m): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
He is on black mourning the of his election.
Re: Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since Saturday's Election (VIDEO) by abuhusna1: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
He come resemble Yahya jamel
Re: Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since Saturday's Election (VIDEO) by chubinwa(m): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
This man will become cool like ice water now
Re: Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since Saturday's Election (VIDEO) by connkg(m): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
Like Nnamdi Kanu, he is here until "they" visit.
After their visit, I hope his whereabouts would still be known...
Re: Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since Saturday's Election (VIDEO) by powerkey: 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
Barrywilly:
Thought "his neck is paining him, he is severe pain" grin grin grin. He better remove that nonsense crap on his neck and begin to plan how to escape from the country. 15yrs imprisonment no be moinmoin o

Buhari has few months in office to leave.....hahahahaha...

The case will linger till MBuhari ewu the TERRORIST is sent back to sambisa their headquarters..
Re: Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since Saturday's Election (VIDEO) by flames01: 2:28am On Jul 19, 2018
adioolayi:
The real electorate... they have PVC, performed their civic duty, voted and their votes have spoken. Let the masses keep hailing

Oga Yoruba Muslim, only a dead brain fool will not agree that buhari/fayemi/inec robbed ekiti people.

They say your religion is about peace and justice. Why not show it in your comment by accepting and confessing the truth?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since Saturday's Election (VIDEO) by Volcano12(f): 3:26am On Jul 19, 2018
phemmyfour:
Thank God his hand don heal, remaining his neck. No excuse for not going to prison
Na u go enter prison direct.
Re: Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since Saturday's Election (VIDEO) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:25am On Jul 19, 2018
I pity him, he'll soon be alone after handing over power. All these people following him up and down are already thinking of how to decamp to 'green grass' area immediately Fayose hands over cool
Re: Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since Saturday's Election (VIDEO) by adioolayi(m): 6:28am On Jul 19, 2018
flames01:

Oga Yoruba Muslim, only a dead brain fool will not agree that buhari/fayemi/inec robbed ekiti people.

They say your religion is about peace and justice. Why not show it in your comment by accepting and confessing the truth?
Yes, I am Yoruba, not a Muslim and not from Ekiti. The question is have ever had an election in Nigeria withough element of rigging of any form? The answer is No. It all depends on how strong your rigging logistics is. Fayose and PDP have been outsmarted in Ekiti.. they should go to court and reclaim their mandate if they have a case and can prove the case beyond doubt.

NB: hope you are not the wale flame
Re: Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since Saturday's Election (VIDEO) by flames01: 7:02am On Jul 19, 2018
adioolayi:

Yes, I am Yoruba, not a Muslim and not from Ekiti. The question is have ever had an election in Nigeria withough element of rigging of any form? The answer is No. It all depends on how strong your rigging logistics is. Fayose and PDP have been outsmarted in Ekiti.. they should go to court and reclaim their mandate if they have a case and can prove the case beyond doubt.

NB: hope you are not the wale flame

No, you are shark fire, not wale flame.

It only happens that the APC that promises change (which should mean better things are also riggers. So, where is the change you promised? Or are you confirming that your party is as empty as PDP?
Re: Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since Saturday's Election (VIDEO) by adioolayi(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
flames01:

No, you are shark fire, not wale flame.

It only happens that the APC that promises change (which should mean better things are also riggers. So, where is the change you promised? Or are you confirming that your party is as empty as PDP?

� this man, you are very funny.
Wale.... not Whale... the is a blogger Wale Flame by name. I wasn't insulting you in anyway.
Also, I am not a politician, I don't belong to any political party. I only ensure I perform my civic duty when election comes, because I have PVC.
All I am saying is, if PDP is aggrieved, they should approach the court.. simple as ABC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars / 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] / "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.