Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested (52832 Views)

Bawa: EFCC Has Recovered $20m Worth Of Cryptocurrency From Fraudsters / Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by EmagNig(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
A man identified as Funmilade Adeyemi that was earlier declared wanted by the EFCC, has finally been finally by the anti-graft agency.

Funmilade Adeyemi, with the fake name Prof Alexander Moses of Ghana had had so many petitions filed against him at the EFCC office, by the people he defrauded up to the tune of N27 million.

One of the people he scammed took to her Instagram page to notify other victims of his arrest and implored them to go to the EFCC office to submit their petitions against him.

Read her post below:

This is to all those who Funmilade Adeyemi aka Prof Alexander has defrauded! Please go and file your petition at EFFC, Ikoyi before he is granted bail... it is good they know that despite that his offence is bailable, his antecedents does not justify bail.

He needs to be restrained from defrauding more unsuspecting members of the public!. He jumped police bail in 2016 and defrauded over 60 people I know (including me) therafter. I visited EFCC at Ikoyi last Thursday, and he was brought to me from custody.

He was wearing an orange shirt and green bathroom slippers with black pant trousers. He told me it is devil's work that has made him dupe over 60 people I know, including my humble self.

Recall I was almost jailed by my client and student in 2017 cos of the middle man role I played innocently between my student and Funmilade. Anywayz... I did a petition on behalf of myself and 7 petitioners present at EFFC that day.

He defrauded us in total of 26,950 million Naira and 5000US Dollars. Note that this is not up to 1/10th of total money fraudulently obtained by Fummilade.

He was just begging us when he was brought forward and said it is devil's work (as usual) Unfortunately, EFCC did not allow us to take phones in based on their rules... Go and make your petition against Funmilade Adeyemi if you have one. Do so quickly!

https://lailasnews.com/funmilade-adeyemi-declared-wanted-by-efcc-has-been-arrested/

lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by ozoebuka1(m): 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
Funmilade Adeyemi, with the fake name Prof Alexander Moses of Ghana had had so many petitions filed against him at the EFCC office, by the people he defrauded up to the tune of N27 million.

Yorub... lipsrsealed

126 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by Abjay97(m): 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
yahoo boys over to you

6 Likes

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by kestolove95(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
So na devil send am to defraud people?...look at his bighead...are u people sure dix guy is not igbo?

19 Likes

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
Original scammer

1 Like

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by Kewtt: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
IPOB again

2 Likes

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by Authoreety: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
By dia head u shall kno dem....

I no cal anybody o..

44 Likes

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by tommykiwi(m): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
Na them them. Dat is what they are good at.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by BruncleZuma: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin

The dude below me used to be a Prof...

6 Likes

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by ProfEinstein: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
Afonja and scam eeeeeh
Tufiakwa

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by rhythyson: 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
kestolove95:
So na devil send am to defraud people?...look at his bighead...are u people sure dix guy is not igbo?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by asawanathegreat(m): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
U can run but you cannot hide forever.

1 Like

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by XaintJoel20: 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
Rot in jail...

1 Like

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by ProfEinstein: 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin
The dude below me is a Prof...
Usu miaa gi onu there

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by lordempire(m): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
Very gud
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by Naijaphobia(m): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
ozoebuka1:

Yorub... lipsrsealed

When no be eye disease..

I can prove it in court he is Igbo.

Get government approval, dismember and share his body parts to his victims for money rituals.

1 Like

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by sabi99(m): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
Kewtt:
IPOB again

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
EmagNig:
A man identified as Funmilade Adeyemi that was earlier declared wanted by the EFCC, has finally been finally by the anti-graft agency.

One of the people he scammed took to her Instagram page to notify other victims of his arrest and implored them to go to the EFCC office to submit their petitions against him.

Read her post below:

https://lailasnews.com/funmilade-adeyemi-declared-wanted-by-efcc-has-been-arrested/

lalasticlala

Most of the yoruba guys, especially the ones born and raised in lagos are criminals and have criminal tendencies. There's something demonic about lagos that makes everyone want to get rich quick and illegally.
These yoruba guys I mentioned are very intelligent and some have MBAs and other degrees, but they all seem to want to apply it to acquiring riches by fraudulent means. No wonder they keep saying am not sharp, if this is what you scumbags termed as sharpness then let me remain dull for ever.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by Chuks9000: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
ozoebuka1:

Yorub... lipsrsealed
Where you get all these pix from grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by BruncleZuma: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
ProfEinstein:

Usu miaa gi onu there
akwa aha gi bu Professor?

1 Like

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by PMBtill2023: 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
ProfEinstein:
Afonja and scam eeeeeh Tufiakwa
EFCC, any latest news on Fayose?Am eager.
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by 21savages: 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
One day this devil pipo have been will cum out nd say he's not aware of wat pipo have been sayin abt him.
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by Chuks9000: 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
ProfEinstein:

Usu miaa gi onu there
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by GavelSlam: 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ingrates would say EFCC isn't working.
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by Ay2win17(m): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
Renmoney loan application for up to #4,000,000.00 without collateral, guarantor or leaving the comfort of your office.#Taking you further #same day disbursement.Check my signature.
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by princepee: 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
Name checkers association Food Don Land. ooo

2 Likes

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by doczero: 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
This man duped so many people with his NEGOTIUM employment. I can vividly remember him. He claims to be the only son of his late father who he claimed was a judge.

5 Likes

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by ozoebuka1(m): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
Chuks9000:

Where you get all these pix from grin grin

I Got them all over the world... It's the reaction of world leaders when i told them yorubas are the most sophisticated people in Nigeria grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
yahoo

he should be gagged in chains for defrauding people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by nabegibeg: 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
EmagNig:

Read her post below:

lalasticlala

What a yahoo boy can do a yahoo girl can do better ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Caught In Ogun Cry (Photos) / Brazil’s Female Criminals Hold Beauty Pageant (Photos, Video) / Woman Arrested, Docked Unclad In Court For Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.