Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics (53367 Views)

Housewife Caught In Lagos Stealing From A Supermarket (photo) / Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad / Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by ogochukwu247(f): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-t1vDih6zy8M/Vd2AsXLI5NI/AAAAAAAAeMg/Y-QGG0AyMVM/s320/IMG_20150826_091114.jpg[/img]
According to our blog reader (eyewitness) who was in G.AGOFURE MOTORS heading to Warri from Lagos that the robber was caught in the act.

The story line is this;

He is a passenger and was arguing that he must sit at the back sit with his friend who is much younger than him
[img]http://3.bp..com/-rE-w-njbSig/Vd2ArnDpHSI/AAAAAAAAeMU/xbWepssro2k/s320/IMG_20150826_090313.jpg[/img]
THE ROBBER

‎He even refuse a lady to sit at the back. So he sat close to his gang to provide shield for him while he search the bags of passengers close to him.

The woman of the bag he was searching, started hearing noise and looked back only to discover that the guy (thief) was holding her towel

‎And argument started, the guy was arguing that the towel belonged to him and so the driver stopped the bus

The guy just opened the door and started running but the driver chased him and push him down before other people supported him

Luckily, there were police around and the guy was arrested at Ibafo Ogun state.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-5ldNkwlJf64/Vd2AsCwvtEI/AAAAAAAAeMc/-9onIvr0Iho/s320/IMG_20150826_090336.jpg[/img]

‎We are at ibafo divisional hq now because we were robbed closed.

We have also discover his other gang and has been taken inside the station also..

[img]http://1.bp..com/-xWRdsgNgkBo/Vd2Arqkbg3I/AAAAAAAAeMQ/mWVFgKjLl20/s320/IMG_20150826_085449.jpg[/img]

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/photos-passenger-caught-stealing-from.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by 4reala(m): 10:20am On Aug 26, 2015
Dem 4 cut 2 fingers commot 4 dat hand as a mark 2 remember

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by benedictnsi(m): 10:20am On Aug 26, 2015
In my own philosophy..... It is only a POOR MAN that engages in Robbery.

I don't think a reasonable man will steal what he can afford.

a cripple who works to generate or earn revenue is to me far richer than a rich man who robs the poor majority

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by 4reala(m): 10:21am On Aug 26, 2015
Wow I made it. FTC baba God u 2 much o
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by Princejebs(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2015
naija with different stories everyday. ....abeg hit me like pls

5 Likes

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by benedictnsi(m): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2015
4reala:
Wow I made it. FTC baba God u 2 much o

Lol... Lmao.... Bros na so e the hungry you to be FTC You never see anything. Better Hustle harder cos the position you seek, people dey there d sip Juice already gringrin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by saaedlee: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2015
Meanwhile, someone without hands is working to make money. He should be castrated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by agarawu23(m): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2015
na wa

ole o raye wa
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by powerfulsettingz: 10:24am On Aug 26, 2015
If only Buhari could start distributing this 5000 naira early

4 Likes

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by Omotayor123(f): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2015
Na wah ooo... shocked

As old as he dey tongue

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by kayo80(m): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2015
A towel thief? Na wa o!
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by klem93(m): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2015
baadooo got nabbed
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by Omotayor123(f): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
If only Buhari could start distributing this 5000 naira early
You think that will stop thieves from stealing
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by Richie0974: 10:29am On Aug 26, 2015
A towel.... Really grin.... I guess I should start hiding my handkerchief now... grin
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by kennyman2000(m): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by DROGON: 10:29am On Aug 26, 2015
benedictnsi:
In my own philosophy..... It is only a POOR MAN that engages in Robbery
https://www.nairaland.com/2553886/crippled-man-decides-work-instead

So all poor men should rob because they can't afford certain things.?? Oshi!

Check this out, this dude isn't rich still he works and he's crippled talk more of someone who isn't disabled

3 Likes

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by Yinkahlite(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2015
Thats how God will continue to expose all these thieves and pick pockets along our major road in Lagos.

Lose 5-15kg of your weight and get a firm tummy in 9days(GUARANTEED) by using our natural supplement called CLEAN 9.
for details..whatsapp 08060897556 call: 08077440593
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by veekid(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2015
is that his motive for the journey?
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by Aminat508(f): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2015
Nawaooo

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by Opinedecandid(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2015
Ole, Ole, oleoooooooo
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by 4reala(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2015
benedictnsi:

Lol... Lmao.... Bros na so e the hungry you to be FTC You never see anything. Better Hustle harder cos the position you seek, people dey there d sip Juice already gringrin
guy, u no go understand
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by bestman09(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2015
Na waa o. Thank God that they were caught. We need to be extra careful and vigilant always, especially in public places. Every day for the thief, one day for the owner
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by sukkot: 10:30am On Aug 26, 2015
benedictnsi:
In my own philosophy..... It is only a POOR MAN that engages in Robbery.

tell that to ebele and okonjo and saraki and diezani. they robbed the country blind. saraki robbed societe generale blind

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 26, 2015
Good. Pay for ur crime nigga
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by neweraomo: 10:31am On Aug 26, 2015
Wake me up when u have a better story to read
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by Fernandowski(m): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2015
Hustle hard!!
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by powerfulsettingz: 10:34am On Aug 26, 2015
AT least it will discourage potential thieves
Omotayor123:

You think that will stop thieves from stealing
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 26, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics by Harkinyhemmy(m): 10:35am On Aug 26, 2015
shey make i arrest am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) / Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey / Police Arrests Fake Soldier In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.