Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet (31381 Views)

2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi / Why Fayemi, El-rufai Are Attending WEF Despite Fg’s Boycott – Onyeama / Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by tommykiwi(m): 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ekiti people should dance to the music, they brought dis upon themselves. This is just the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by javascriptDev: 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:

Are Muslims not the majority in Nigeria? Are Christians up to Muslims in number? What is bad if Buhari appoints the majority in his cabinet?
you are a big fool

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by phase1: 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ekiti now officially under caliphate. Yorobba muslims are scums of the earth. Bwahahaha!

Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by Ategberoson(m): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
I wonder who dash this goat professor. so Muslims who are the minority in ekiti state was the reason why fayose lost? mumu somebody

I don't blame him when professor is given like pure water in Nigeria. fayose lost because of his over ambitious, nonchalant attitude of the workers and unnecessary drama
Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:
Muric is right this time. Muslims were totally marginalized by fayose due to sheer hatred for islam. He publicly insulted Sheikh Muyideen Bello in ekiti a well respected Islamic scholar and preacher. How would Christians react if a governor publicly humilates Oyedepo or Adeboye? Muslims must have the majority of appointments in Ekiti this time to cushion the bad effects of the fayose marginalization. May Allah reward Prof. Akintola for fighting for we Muslims in this islamophobic country.

He nor go better for you for this life.
Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by enemyofprogress: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
We are talking of human beings these bastards too are showing their faces,animals in human skin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by tommykiwi(m): 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:
Muric is right this time. Muslims were totally marginalized by fayose due to sheer hatred for islam. He publicly insulted Sheikh Muyideen Bello in ekiti a well respected Islamic scholar and preacher. How would Christians react if a governor publicly humilates Oyedepo or Adeboye? Muslims must have the majority of appointments in Ekiti this time to cushion the bad effects of the fayose marginalization. May Allah reward Prof. Akintola for fighting for we Muslims in this islamophobic country.
TRASH.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by VULCAN(m): 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
Because of the boldness of the lie in your last sentence, it shall not be well with you

Ejimagift:

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by israelmao(m): 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
MURIC your silent state is better than speaking state.Stop charting the cause of more divided Nigeria and divided south west.
Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by jattopeter(m): 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
With myopic people like you as a citizen of this country it will be very hard for us to advance.
Ejimagift:

Are Muslims not the majority in Nigeria? Are Christians up to Muslims in number? What is bad if Buhari appoints the majority in his cabinet?
Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by VULCAN(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
Funny statement, is it today MURIC began ranting?

Has he ever been picked up for questioning by DSS?

Has any SW governor called him to order?

He is working with the full support of the Islamic fundamentalists who control this govt

SpecialAdviser:
All my life I have always respected the Yorubas on their sense of religious tolerance.

But I must say that if utterances of this MURIC are not checked, the future might be bleak. MURIC should be called to order ASAP by Yoruba elders before things goes out of hand.

The bombings we watch in Arab worlds did not just start overnight. They also had time of tolerance. The bombing in north did not just start overnight, they had time of tolerance.

Now is the time to act. A stich in time saves nine.
Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by thunderbabs: 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
How will this country ever move forward with all this religious crap na...
Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by palsenator(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:
Do u know that Muslim population in Ekiti is less than 15%?
Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by Tobycharles: 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
This MRIC is fast losing it's relevance
Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by anniverskehinde(m): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
I don't think Mr Fayemi a.k.a Buhari's boy has anything to offer we the people of Ekiti, I won't be surprise if He dance to the tune of the Muric.
Anything he does will only to please Mr President his mentor.

God will save Ekiti State
Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by sshyne(m): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
Now they want to turn it to a religion thing again.. What kinda country is this?
Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by Sirdayor(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
This are the people given us problem in this country. Using religion to divide the citizenry...
Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by internet: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
E don set. U people asked for it and u people will surely get it. I dey one corner dey watch wit hd decoder.
Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by emmie14: 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:

Am not here to condemn or commend you but in your rational reasoning and senses balance the statement against Fayose and request presented to fayemi from MURIC and current appointees by Buhari's administration. Answer from the soundness of your heart.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by skolawale(m): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
HungerBAD:
MURIC again?

What happened to appointing the most qualified not based on religious affiliations? What happened to appointing the most qualified not based on tribal affiliations?

Religion and Tribal sentiments is the bane of Nigeria.

Fine your comment re Good, this letter by MURIC is not for sentiment. I was in Ekiti for a Year & i can tel you little about how Fayose DELIBERATELY insult Islam.. he ordered that Mosque to be Damage in Ado, Ekiti then bacause some Offend him or sot and show Muslim Hatred..

If u read this letter very Well, u would see that it is d Level of Insult, he passes on Them dat Made MURIC react.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by bejeria101(m): 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
madone:
error
Over error sef. The guy needs his brain fumigated.
Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by skolawale(m): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sirdayor:
This are the people given us problem in this country. Using religion to divide the citizenry...

Fine your comment re Good, this letter by MURIC is not for sentiment. I was in Ekiti for a Year & i can tel you little about how Fayose DELIBERATELY insult Islam.. he ordered that Mosque to be Damage in Ado, Ekiti then bacause some Offend him or sot and show Muslim Hatred..

If u read this letter very Well, u would see that it is d Level of Insult, he passes on Them dat Made MURIC react.
Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by bid4rich(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
I'm loving this. This is what Ekiti people want and it has started and before you know it, they will say Fayemi must give land for Ranching and there it goes and goes and goes.

Ekiti people will regret this I swear.

Ekiti Kete, make una ready for night attack and bombing soon sha!
Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by skolawale(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
anniverskehinde:
I don't think Mr Fayemi a.k.a Buhari's boy has anything to offer we the people of Ekiti, I won't be surprise if He dance to the tune of the Muric.
Anything he does will only to please Mr President his mentor.

God will save Ekiti State

Seek forgivness from God wit ya words

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by EbiKeys(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
Tell that to Northern Governors. When they start Christians will reciprocate in the South. DOG shocked shocked
Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by skolawale(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
palsenator:

Do u know that Muslim population in Ekiti is less than 15%?

Yes
Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by TAO11(f): 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet by PassingShot(m): 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ignorance permeates this forum.

There isn't a word wrong in everything said by MURIC in the whole of the letter up there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting / Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) / APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.