Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

I Want My Wife Back – Mercy Johnson’s Husband Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want My Wife Back – Mercy Johnson’s Husband Cries Out (1296 Views)

Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo / Divine Okojie 1st Birthday: Mercy Johnson & Husband Celebrate Daughter (Video) / Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want My Wife Back – Mercy Johnson’s Husband Cries Out by 7Ebisco: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
Prince Odi Okojie, the husband of popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson, has revealed a sudden change in his wife’s behaviour since her mother passed on.

It seems that the mother of three is yet to get over the death of her mother.

The actress’s husband, who could no longer endure his wife change of behaviour, took to his Instagram handle lamenting.

He made this known while responding to a fan’s question on Mercy Johnson’s sudden weight loss.

His post reads: “Wife isn’t herself yet, she’s still trying to heal after moms death. She asked to see @hopefashion today since it’s her birthday so I had to support her. I want my playful best friend/Wife back ooo.”

He added that it was the first time the actress would leave the house ever since her mom’s death.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/i-want-my-wife-back-mercy-johnsons.html

Re: I Want My Wife Back – Mercy Johnson’s Husband Cries Out by JON01: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ode ni guy yii sha. #pussyNigga.
Re: I Want My Wife Back – Mercy Johnson’s Husband Cries Out by FisifunKododada: 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
Rubbish- deal with it in the privacy of your home.

(1) (Reply)

#nademdeyrushstarboy Throwback Video Of Ghana Girls Grinding And Twerking On Sta / Davido Dances With Ademola Adeleke, Shares More Campaign Photos / Bella Hadid Airing Out Her Boobies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.