Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

�happy Birthday To Destiny Cross. Wishing Him Llnp. -07-18-is The Code - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / �happy Birthday To Destiny Cross. Wishing Him Llnp. -07-18-is The Code (326 Views)

Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa Wishing Him A Happy Birthday / Gifty Shares Hidden Pictures of Her Lover, Wishing Him a Happy Father's Day. / Event Promoter Rains Curses On Celebrities Wishing Naira Maley Wishing Him Bad L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

�happy Birthday To Destiny Cross. Wishing Him Llnp. -07-18-is The Code by Sammdyoung(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
[img][/img]Happiness begins with your smile and let your smile change the world dear. Happy birthday to you. Have fun.

Nothing can be as joyous as spending time with you, let today be the best of all so far. Happy birthday friend, you are loved.

If i could gift you anything, i would gift you the ability to see yourself through the eyes of others. Happy birthday champ.

When nothing goes right, i go to you. You’re my go to person at every hour. Happy birthday.

�Happy birthday To Destiny Cross. Wishing him Llnp. -07-18-is The code. » http://ngtrend.com.ng/happy-birthday-destiny-cross-wishing-llnp-07-18-code/

(1) (Reply)

“only God Gives Hits” – Korede Bello Responds To Fan Who Shames His Music Career / All Celebrities Net Worth / Well Built & Affordable 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent At Oremeji Str, Bariga For 500k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.