Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Are Some Proverbs Stale? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Some Proverbs Stale? (739 Views)

Some Interesting Nigerian Proverbs With Pictures / Proverbs From The Streets Of Warri / Some Hilarious Pidgin English Proverbs To Crack You Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Some Proverbs Stale? by Funnyart: 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
So my grandpa and i where discussing one day and he mentioned a proverb i found to be stale in this new and advanced world. See picture below for the proverb and why i think it is stale ���

Hello Nairalander,
CQuencestudios presents Cquencecomics funny arts.
Like comment steal share but remember to follow cquencestudios on all social media.
THANK YOU
Yours commically

Today its KILOBYTE and his grandpa

(1) (Reply)

Looking For New International Friends / What Is Weird In Nigeria But Normal In The Rest Of The World? / Ooooh: Voodoo Scary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.