Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Nier Automata A Tale Of Love, Vengeance, Loss And Hope - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Nier Automata A Tale Of Love, Vengeance, Loss And Hope (3490 Views)

Looking For Nier Replicant (PS4) / Nier Automata Nintendo Switch / Nier Replicant Ver.1.22474487139... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nier Automata A Tale Of Love, Vengeance, Loss And Hope by LucemFerre: 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kaycee7:
Everybody designs games for their people.

Some, not everybody. Whoever thought North America and Japan of all places would be the ones to create a football game?
Sorry if I misinterpreted your intent.

But, I agree though. Japan are so cultural, to the extent that some people think they're racists.
What is with Japanese and big a$$ bosses, crappy stories and nudity though? That part of the culture too?
Giant bad guys turn me off. Hell they even found a way to fit them in a damn zombie game. Resident evil
Re: Nier Automata A Tale Of Love, Vengeance, Loss And Hope by Kaycee7(m): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
LucemFerre:

Some, not everybody. Whoever thought North America and Japan of all places would be the ones to create a football game?
Sorry if I misinterpreted your intent.

But, I agree though. Japan are so cultural, to the extent that some people think they're racists.
What is with Japanese and big a$$ bosses, crappy stories and nudity though? That part of the culture too?
Giant bad guys turn me off. Hell they even found a way to fit them in a damn zombie game. Resident evil
Crappy stories? I cannot abide this. Whatever weird Japanese fetishes JRPGs may be guilty of, crappy stories is not one of them. Let's just end this on the note that JRPGs aren't your thing
Re: Nier Automata A Tale Of Love, Vengeance, Loss And Hope by LucemFerre: 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kaycee7:
Crappy stories? I cannot abide this. Whatever weird Japanese fetishes JRPGs may be guilty of, crappy stories is not one of them. Let's just end this on the note that JRPGs aren't your thing

It's not about game genre, but okay
Re: Nier Automata A Tale Of Love, Vengeance, Loss And Hope by LucemFerre: 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
And Kojima's "Death Stretching" will disappoint.
Re: Nier Automata A Tale Of Love, Vengeance, Loss And Hope by Thegamingorca(m): 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
LucemFerre:
And Kojima's "Death Stretching" will disappoint.

Stranding will not disappoint
Re: Nier Automata A Tale Of Love, Vengeance, Loss And Hope by LucemFerre: 7:59am On Aug 17, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Stranding will not disappoint

Time'll tell
Re: Nier Automata A Tale Of Love, Vengeance, Loss And Hope by Thegamingorca(m): 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
Sorry @ cill for the spam bot blocking your post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Ps5 Design And Features / Why Hasn't The Ps3 Been Hacked? / Good News: Naija Game《gidi Run》with 150MB Free Data Of MTN Game+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.