Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Rep Withdraws From 2019 Race Cos Of Bad Name - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rep Withdraws From 2019 Race Cos Of Bad Name (781 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name / Billionaire With Private Jet/ Yacht To Pay Luxury Taxes From 2019 - Federal Govt / Jonah Jang Declares His Senate Seat Vacant From 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rep Withdraws From 2019 Race Cos Of Bad Name by Babayero212(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
In this same Nigeria that people are always in a hurry to contest for another tenure, here we have a Rep willing to step down because he just does not want to taint his reputation. The corrupt reputation we have ascribed to politicians all around.

Hon. Abubakar Chika Adamu is this different Nigerian willing to go to these lengths to protect his reputation. According to him, he has not taken money for some thing not open.

He even openly stated his salary and his allowance.

Why am I writing this though? I think what he is doing is great but why leave now?
Why leave when he can stay and make changes to what he does not want.

Imagine if Buhari leaves the seat simply because people do not think he is doing a great job?

Buhari is holding it down and correcting things and that is what Hon. Abubakar Chika Adamu should do in my opinion really.

Why go when you can stay and make a change?
Your thoughts though?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rep Withdraws From 2019 Race Cos Of Bad Name by Okonsyourguy(m): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
Buhari has never chiecked out of any challenge before. That's why the Nigeria project is safe in his hands than any other politician

Babayero212:
In this same Nigeria that people are always in a hurry to contest for another tenure, here we have a Rep willing to step down because he just does not want to taint his reputation. The corrupt reputation we have ascribed to politicians all around.

Hon. Abubakar Chika Adamu is this different Nigerian willing to go to these lengths to protect his reputation. According to him, he has not taken money for some thing not open.

Why am I writing this though? I think what he is doing is great but why leave now?

Imagine if Buhari leaves the seat simply because people do not think he is doing a great job?

Buhari is holding it down and correcting things and that is what Hon. Abubakar Chika Adamu should do in my opinion really.

Your thoughts though?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rep Withdraws From 2019 Race Cos Of Bad Name by Tamunooflaif: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2018
Buhari is the change we all have been craving for! i hope like minds can stay to help fasten the restructuring process!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rep Withdraws From 2019 Race Cos Of Bad Name by Chi12baby: 10:23am On Jul 19, 2018
Buhari is very good at governance
Babayero212:

Your thoughts though?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rep Withdraws From 2019 Race Cos Of Bad Name by Jakinola01(m): 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
Now that's integrity. The Buhari Effect.

Babayero212:

Your thoughts though?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rep Withdraws From 2019 Race Cos Of Bad Name by Timibabaj(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
It's always nice to see public office holders hold themselves accountable. I believe this is one trait that has become common since Buhari took over and it really commendable.
Babayero212:

Your thoughts though?

(1) (Reply)

When Was Osun State Created? / Davido Endorses Wike For Second Term. / How Omoyele Sowore Presidency Will Achieve N100,000 Minimum Living Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.