Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

How To Start Web Designing Business Before End Of 2018 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Web Designing Business Before End Of 2018 (242 Views)

BUA Merges With Cement Company Of Northern Nigeria In ‘largest Deal Of 2018’ / Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 / Checkout The Best High End Gadgets Of 2018 And Their Bitter Rivals. (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Web Designing Business Before End Of 2018 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
Do you know that in just few hours, you can design a high quality website?

Gone are the days when people code the heck out of their life to design a website.

Web designing is the second online business I started after writing services and I can tell you it pays well. How much can you make offering this service?

You make as much as 50k, 100k profit etc from just one job.

I'm not mincing words. Web designers in the house will bear me witness.
And you charge renewal fees annually on each job. Assuming you get five deals in a month, just calculate how much you will cash in

For just spending few hours to use WordPress or other Content Management Systems to design a high quality website. If you doubt what I'm saying, just google it

So if you're still complaining of unemployment or about the government, then kudos to you!

The same Laptop you use to watch movies, smart persons are using it to earn heavily at the comfort of their home or office.

If you know this skill, you will be able to design a HQ website for yourself with even less than 10k. But, if you are to hire a designer, you know how much he will bill you
So I have a good news.

I'll be teaching only 10 persons this high sought after skill. Everything online, no need traveling and burning transport fare.
Everything would be online and then I'd give everyone private attention when they need it. Plus I will show them how to get their first clients
How much are you paying for this? I would have made it 50k but some of amazing fans who requested this training pleaded for 10k. I love and cherish them and want to contribute to their success stories. So, I'd be charging only 10k for this.

So with just 10k, you will empower yourself to start earning at home, plus I will be showing you how I get clients.

P.S. This offer is just for only 10 persons. Once the slot gets full, I'd stop accepting because I don't want it crowded so I can cater for everyone.

Someone is reading this message now the same way you are. So, ensure you save your spot ASAP. Chat or contact me ASAP on 07030550441 for enquiry and registration

(1) (Reply)

NSE Applauds Nigeria As It Sets To Become Investment Destinations In Africa / Urgent! Factory For Sale / Nine Banks Earned N25.9bn From Electronic Products In Q1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.