Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! (62067 Views)

Binta Diamond Survives 2nd Car Accident In A Month (Pix) / Binta Diamond Diallo Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-birthday Photos / Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! by AdultMaleNegro(m): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
They better form a labor union asap. Baby mama's workers union
Re: Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! by odogwu190(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
Na so,news done finish for Nigeria..soon we go hear d unfollow each other on Instagram!!!
Re: Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! by Benblaq(m): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
ODeva:
The first
I thought as much ..
Re: Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! by excanny: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
Birds of a feather flock together. Jobless oloshos waiting for free money
Re: Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
The enemy of my friend is my friend.
Re: Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! by bigpicture001: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
in disguise to use money for taking care of his kids and using it instead to fund a luxury lifestyle by those ladies..and also knowing that wizkid will not reign forever ( ask R- kelly). coupled with the growing number of his Bby mamas.. wizkid will eventually be wrecked by them with so many court cases... I pity d small boi
Re: Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! by Tamakay(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
So after all the mouth they were making this is how they all end up? Wizkid u are a real man
Re: Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! by nazablossom(f): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
The enemy of my enemy.... grin
Re: Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! by oilofgladness1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
See how wiskid first son look like Ngolo Kante
Re: Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
U guys sef. It's a good thing. Their sons are brothers so it's a good thing they all get along. I don't think they have bad blood for wizkid.
Re: Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! by 21savages: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
IYANGBALI:
which dirty pussssy did you finger?
Ayam not understanding are u a male or a female.
Re: Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
Tamakay:
So after all the mouth they were making this is how they all end up? Wizkid u are a real man

All those pictures he kept posting of Zion was just to control them and make them stop talking. It worked. Wizkid seems to like his women on a leash. I saw a video where his current girlfriend/3rd baby mama was filming him in a car & he practically shut the video down.
Re: Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! by Moji12(f): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
shocked shocked hehehehehe wizkid " na die u de" in tuface's voice, that is d theory of joint forces, now dat de v common aim/goal. Ermmmmm...... I laff in Swahili. cheesy cheesy wizkid be like........

Re: Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! by Bellotelli: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
Association of Wizkid baby mamas� . I like that.��
Re: Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! by Adeyeye09(m): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Re: Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! by Burgerlomo: 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
Wizzy right now cool

Re: Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! by FidelEmoney(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
Wizkid is in for a big trouble
Re: Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! by xtervaganza(m): 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Misery loves company.

2 idiots.

The young man did not rape nor did he beg you for sex. Now that he refused to marry you you want to blackmail him with nonsense story.

He's currently having a poocee that 50000× better than the expired one between your legs
Re: Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! by OgeFather(m): 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
when your enemy wanna be friends with your other enemy .......BEWARE !!!!!!
Re: Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! by Sagay212: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
useless agbayas.... no shame at all....small boy like wizkid phuck una give una belle una dey talk rubbbish up and down. It to say wizkid nor get money, una for open towtow for am?
Re: Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! by DavidEsq(m): 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
Benblaq:
When a woman decides to revenge on a man, even the devil sits down to learn.

Now that they are even doubled, about to do combined service on their oga, is Wizkid safe?

Who else noticed the barbeque seller is not active?
Are u d monitoring spirit assigned to him by his village ppl?
Re: Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
One thing I know for sure is that the moment Iya Ile (Senior) and Iyawo kekere (Junior) comes together to be friends, then there is trouble in paradise for the man. OK let me say it like this, when your baby mamas, wives, ex girlfriend and current girlfriend etc start to corporate to the point of doing wole wode (jolly friends), the man shouldn't sleep with his two eyes closed again...
Only a foolish man rejoices at their friendship
Re: Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! by Afomahmud: 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
I suggest his baby mamas forming 'Wizkid Baby Mamas Club'
Re: Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! by Benblaq(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
DavidEsq:

Are u d monitoring spirit assigned to him by his village ppl?
Lol no na..d man own dey him body.
Re: Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! by Ishilove: 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
Wiz kid's genes are so weak. The children don't look one bit like him
Re: Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! by lesson44: 12:47am On Jul 19, 2018
Wiz kid ass is in trouble.
Re: Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! by DavidEsq(m): 6:50am On Jul 19, 2018
Benblaq:
Lol no na..d man own dey him body.
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! by tosyne88(f): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manu Dibango Has Died Of Coronavirus. / Laila Nwoko Congratulates Regina Daniels On The Birth Of Her Baby / Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.