Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Get your company or Business Logo For Freeee! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get your company or Business Logo For Freeee! (648 Views)

How To Deliver Your Items From Lagos To Abuja For Freeee / What Document Is Needed For A Contract With A Foriegn Company Or Foriegn Partner / The New Tricks On How To Increase Your Company Or Business Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get your company or Business Logo For Freeee! by exporttraining: 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
It's time to get a professional logo for your business. This is an impression on your business to make you look professional. I know what it cost to get a logo for a business, but i have decided to do it free without upfront payment. I want to help business grow. The issue is that i am trying to work on a charity foundation. I need to start somewhere to do my part. It will now left to you and your conscience to donate something to help me fulfil the call. It's huge task ahead of me and a long call. But, no option than to start somewhere. I just need your company or business name with nature of your business. 08035268121 to reach. NB. YOU MUST CALL TO KNOW EXTENT OF YOUR SERIOUSNESS. With God All Things Are Possible!
Re: Get your company or Business Logo For Freeee! by cacmatters(m): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
Company =CACmatters
Website = www.cacmatters.org
Biz nature= Corporate Affairs Commission {CAC} company incorporation, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get your company or Business Logo For Freeee! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
exporttraining:
It's time to get a professional logo for your business. This is an impression on your business to make you look professional. I know what it cost to get a logo for a business, but i have decided to do it free without upfront payment. I want to help business grow. The issue is that i am trying to work on a charity foundation. I need to start somewhere to do my part. It will now left to you and your conscience to donate something to help me fulfil the call. It's huge task ahead of me and a long call. But, no option than to start somewhere. I just need your company or business name with nature of your business. 08035268121 to reach. NB. YOU MUST CALL TO KNOW EXTENT OF YOUR SERIOUSNESS. With God All Things Are Possible!

I'm confused.

Is this free or you're seeking donations?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get your company or Business Logo For Freeee! by exporttraining: 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
call to start work on your company logo.
Re: Get your company or Business Logo For Freeee! by exporttraining: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
It's a call to serve (charity). This work is free. no amount is small to helpto keep the work going, a freewill donation will help. it ir not obligatory.
Re: Get your company or Business Logo For Freeee! by exporttraining: 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
Create good impression for your business

(1) (Reply)

k / Govt officials held for defiling teenage girl / This Is The Easy Trick I Use In Promoting Affiliate Links To USA Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.