Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018 (957 Views)

Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020 Kicks Off (APPLY HERE) / How To Apply Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018/2019 [easy Guidelines] / Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018/2019 Starting Date | Check-out Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018 by chapatti: 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018/2019 | Application Registration Form is Here at (NAF portal) careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng or www.airforce.mil.ng.

At last the much talked about Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2018 is here and trust me i will be detailing to you how you can be part of the recruitment exercise. This recruitment publication i am sharing with you, will guide you in the application procedure for the Nigerian Airforce Tradesmen and Non Tradesmen/tradeswomen recruitment 2018/2019.

The Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2018/2019 application registration form is out and that is exactly what i want to show you right here. All you need to do is to follow the laid down instructions that will be given to you.
NDDC Recruitment 2018/2019 – NDDC Maritime Training Application 2018 Form

I would have just dropped the Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2018 link and ask you to apply but that won't do you any good. So i will be sharing with you some stuffs that are very important for you which you need to understand about Nigeria Airforce recruitment 2018 before you apply Here online.

Please note that the Nigerian Airforce 2018 recruitment is totally free of charge. No one is gonna charge you for it but should in case someone does, please don’t fail to report such a one to the nearest police station.

All NAF Recruitment 2018 application should be submitted via Nigeria Airforce website/portal. This means that as an applicant, you will need a valid email address in other for you to be able to register when the form is out.

Now let’s dive straight into what we have today. I will be guiding you with a step by step guide on how to fill Nigerian Airforce application registration form 2018. All you are expected to do is to read through the under listed steps and follow the simple instructions there:

Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018-2019 form requirements?

The essence of this article is to enable you understand the terms in applying for Nigerian Airforce jobs in 2018. See all NAF RECRUITMENT requirements below:

All potential applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35.
You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based:
On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
Passing the relevant tests;
For the complete article, click here

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment! At Africa Courier Services (ACE) For Different Positions / 2018 Ashaka Graduate Trainee Programme Aptitude Test. / Office Assistant Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.