Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Baba Fryo Touches Actress Boobs After Much ‘persuasion’ And Promise To Pay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Fryo Touches Actress Boobs After Much ‘persuasion’ And Promise To Pay (655 Views)

Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / "I Have Serious Depression" - Baba Fryo Cries Out For Help / Amber Rose Rocks Smaller Boobs After Her Reduction Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Fryo Touches Actress Boobs After Much ‘persuasion’ And Promise To Pay by Nigeriapen(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
Cossy Orjiakor's famous boobs have been touched by one of Ajegunle's popular export, Baba Fryo.

Cossy Orjiakor has narrated how singer, Baba Fryo touched her boobs after much persuasion.
The actress made the revelation after she was spotted in the company of the singer at a comedy show hosted by Kenny Blind on Sunday, July 15, 2018.

In a video posted by Cossy on her Instagram account on Sunday night, Baba Fryo was spotted with Cossy announcing that looking at the actress’ boobs is free but touching it will cost some Naira.

“Looking is free but touching will cost you.. Big money… Money. Money money,” Baba Fryo had said in the video.

However, on Monday, July 16, 2018, Cossy had taken to her Instagram account to announce that Baba Fryo had succeeded in touching her boobs after many talks and she’s waiting to get paid.

The voluptuous actress wrote: “After all the talks. @babafryoofficial finally touched my boobs as agreed but no alert yet.. Cossy Ojiakor UBA Saving Account. 2012202005 . Biko send ooo… Am planning to storm Ajegunle city to collect my money.. Should I go?”

Cossy became famous for getting seductive roles and daring roles in Nollywood and has produced a movie which is yet to be released.

Cossy Orjiakor denies detainment over big breast
Actress, Cossy Orjiakor, has denied a report that she was detained by the United States Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE) over her big breast.

This is following an Instagram post by Alibaba on Wednesday, November 16, 2016, claiming she told him after a trip to the US.

The actress makes the news round occasionally for pictures of her breast, considered by some to be thought provoking.

This has earned her a wide following on social media, especially on her Instagram which she recently placed a restriction on.

See More Photos below....

Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/baba-fryo-touches-cossy-orjiakors-boobs-after-much-persuasion-id8629910-html/

Lalasticlala
Re: Baba Fryo Touches Actress Boobs After Much ‘persuasion’ And Promise To Pay by Nigeriapen(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Baba Fryo Touches Actress Boobs After Much ‘persuasion’ And Promise To Pay by sinaj(f): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
This Agbaya never still retire

Re: Baba Fryo Touches Actress Boobs After Much ‘persuasion’ And Promise To Pay by mercenary: 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
Just touch? mtchwwwww
Re: Baba Fryo Touches Actress Boobs After Much ‘persuasion’ And Promise To Pay by TITOBIGZ(m): 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
what are my doing here sef cry undecided

(1) (Reply)

(song) Tiwa Savage – Lova Lova / Tonto Dikeh Shares Epic Throwback Photo / Hot Mama! Khloe Kardashian Shows Off Her Unbelievable Bikini Body In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.