Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines (56497 Views)

Shekau Left 83 Concubines Behind – Ex-boko Haram Commanders / 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by osas87(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2018
Jigba:
I mean, where's the lie smiley.

Jigba babe wad up, sent u a pm. Please reply I need some info about N26... Tanx
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Vince101: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2018
You people should always remind this woman that there is life after Aso Rock. No be inheritance... Le mi came and be goin...
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by CohenJane: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2018
noruwasman:
That you got a political appointment to serve in a government who care less about her citizens does not permit you to insults God's servant who has touch many live positively. I advice you retract your accusations or face God's anger.

You see your life...?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by dotedote: 10:22am On Jul 19, 2018
lol. �️��� U no go kee pezin.
Lmao.@ Spiritual winning

ote author=udoka55555 post=69501040]hmm

you are accusing a man of god....there is consequences oh...

but he didn't lie nah...Eleka won the election spiritually and fayemi won physically....

we that is in the world can only see physical... so don't judge...allow God to judge.[/quote]
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Cityguy: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2018
thunder74:
One thing APC supporters have in common.....they have bad mouth and very abusive especially when they have no good defence.
We all know the prophesy was right, PDP won but APC was declared the winner.
They are very abusive. Most of them lack home training, especially this wh*ore.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by fortunechy(m): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2018
The children n the husband of this useless woman will be ashamed of her..... Always talking from her anus
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Charly68: 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=buhariguy post=69505360]what is the problem with the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra?
They can't even interpret what is in the Bible,

So God told you, his own words can failed.
The word of God can never fail, no matter what.

It is only the words of men or gods that can fail.
That was the words of fake apostle, not God[/quote Read the scriptures I quoted I quoted for you ,prophesy may fail but the word of God can't fail that we know ..]
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Akpuoru: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
Suleiman should play in his circle and avoid this embarrassment he is causing himself. When you expose yourself politically particularly when it is not your turf, expect things like this.
In fairness to Lauretta, Suleiman has become more of a gambler than a prophet. 2015 and this Ekiti election have striped him of any authenticity as a man that hears from God. God cannot be mocked. God's word is not ambiguous, He cannot lie. Suleiman is trying to portray the heresy that God's word can be changed by man; I disagree.
Same with any so called man of God predicting election victory for any party; that is no prophecy. God's people don't predict, they prophesy. The difference is that prediction is a permutation that can or cannot happen, while prophecy is bound to happen.
This should be a wake up call to Suleiman to focus on his calling (Gods calling supposedly) and avoid more embarrassments that will definitely come if he continues to gamble with the things of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by Printerscanner: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
noruwasman:
That you got a political appointment to serve in a government who care less about her citizens does not permit you to insults God's servant who has touch many live positively. I advice you retract your accusations or face God's anger.

Which mad fellow is that. She will face God's anger? What drugs have you been taking lately?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by buhariguy(m): 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=Charly68 post=69518890][/quote]and prophecy is not the word of God, so to you prophency is word of devil or of fake pastors.

It is not only what you read in Bible that is a word of God,
God still speak to us till tomorrow,
God still speak through prophecy and into your spirit, that is the work of the holy spirit.
Those who can not hear from God are fake.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines by noruwasman(m): 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
rosita33:

You are a cow. You have no sense

Alas why the insult? i just check your profile and realise you base in benin. the benin i know and grow up has respect for elders and authority but your dam
comment if forcing me to question if you're truly daughter of the soil. change your way baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) / Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) / Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.