Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

How To Prepare Banana Bread-simple Recipe - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Banana Bread-simple Recipe (1488 Views)

My Simple Recipe For Roasted Chicken / Simple Recipe For Agidi Jollof / Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Banana Bread-simple Recipe by Gracevalue: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
Banana bread is one of my favourite , if I have my way i would prepare it daily.

The banana season is here, you hardly pass any junction without the succulent ripe bananas calling out to you to come pick them up (smiles).

Banana bread is so easy to prepare, you don’t even need to knead like the regular bread recipe and there is no special equipment for preparing it. The taste is so yummy and note that the aroma won’t leave your kitchen soon.

My 4 years old son now insist on having banana bread for breakfast every morning, his love for bananas is out of this world.

List of the Ingredients Used

4 Ripe Bananas
2 Cups of Flour
1/2 Cup of Melted Margarine
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 cup white Sugar
1/4 Cup Brown Sugar (I used the light brown type)
4 Eggs
1/2 tsp Banana Essence
Pinch of Salt
Direction For Making The Banana Bread

In a plate, mash the bananas with fork and set aside. You don’t need to blend it because you don’t need the banana in a very smooth consistency.
In a bowl of flour, add the baking soda, baking powder, salt and combine together.
In another bowl, pour in the melted margarine, brown and white sugar and mix together. Once that is done, add the eggs and continue mixing to combine everything. Add the mashed bananas, Raisins and banana flavour and mix.
Pour in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and combine everything properly.
Grease the pan with melted margarine and dust some flour on it. This will prevent the bread from sticking with the pan when it is ready.
Pour in the banana bread mixture into the greased pan and sprinkle the remaining raisins on top.
Put in a preheated oven on 180°Celsius and bake for 45 minutes.
You will know that the banana bread is ready when you insert a skewer and it comes out clean. (At this junction your neighbour will be able knocking at the door�)
Let it cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
Enjoy with any beverage of choice .
Let me know if you enjoy it when you try it out.

Watch the video below;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4SJB6JyPKM

Share http://www.gracevalue.com/banana-bread-recipe/

Re: How To Prepare Banana Bread-simple Recipe by Mutemenot(m): 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nice one op d bread go sweet wella oh but na only you dey chop 4 eggs abi You no read say them slap person cos of 4 eggs here on Nairaland. Kontinue

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Banana Bread-simple Recipe by Mariangeles(f): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
Mutemenot:
Nice one op d bread go sweet wella oh but na only you dey chop 4 eggs abi You no read say them slap person cos of 4 eggs here on Nairaland. Kontinue
She nor eat the eggs na, she use am bake the bread... cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Protect Your Restaruant With Our Cctv Camera. / Indian Chicken Curry / Please Help Me Find This Spag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.