Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

2019: ADC Politician Promises Youths Empowerment, Development *eyes For Ogun As - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: ADC Politician Promises Youths Empowerment, Development *eyes For Ogun As (317 Views)

Governor Abiodun Blocks NURTW From Collecting Revenue For Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019: ADC Politician Promises Youths Empowerment, Development *eyes For Ogun As by lalekanyinusa(m): 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
2019: ADC Politician Promises Youths Empowerment, Development

*Eyes For Ogun Assembly Seat

Otunba Bisi Oyedele, a grassroot politician in Ogun, who is vying for Ipokia/Idiroko state constituency seat in the Ogun Assembly, has promised to bring quality health care, education, youth development and empowerment for the people of his constituency if given the opportunity to serve.

Oyedele, popularly called Citiside by his people, said this in Ipokia area of Ipokia Local Government Area of the state.

The Ogun House of Assembly aspirant noted that it was high time he elevated his service through qualitative legislation using the podium of the House of assembly on the platform of the ADC.

He explained that considering his wealth of knowledge in business, contacts in government corridor, relationship in the social circle and exposure as a youth empowerment advocate, the time was ripe to serve the people.

“I am convinced the time is ripe for me to elevate my service through qualitative legislation using the podium of the Ogun State House of Assembly as a member from Ipokia/Idiroko state constituency on the platform of the African Democratic Congress (ADC).

“My mission to the legislative house is anchored on two planks. The first is to bring health, education and social welfare to our people via robust legislation and engaging the executive for maximum benefit to my constituents.

“The second is to use my office to create and facilitate diverse opportunities and avenue for youth development, women economic emancipation and empowerment.

“I have now discovered that beyond personal efforts, politics and public office offers the best platform to better society and uplift the people. Friends, I believe there exist the opportunity to awake the huge potentials of my local community.

“As I step up my consultations, I humbly seek the support of everyone and prayers; and together, we can make this dream a reality, I plead that all eligible voter in Ipokia LG and Ogun state at large should join the moving train of the African Democratic Congress, ADC today , as the political vehicle to take us to the new height of socioeconomic well-being, ” he said.

As a border community with multi-ethnic composition and vast economic potentials, he noted that Ipokia Local Government is naturally positioned to achieve more than it has ever achieved.

He also stated that the country was experiencing it’s worst ever period under the President Muhammadu Buhari led government.

Oyedele said that the only way to redeem the nation’s social economic, political woes was to vote the government out of power at the next general elections in 2019.

“The social economic, political activities of the country is nothing but shambles; the youths are not gainfully employed, there is hunger in the land, the masses don’t have access to quality and affordable health care, small and medium scale businesses close down on daily basis.

“To crown it all, insecurity another canker worm killing the economy, the murderous herdsmen attacks, kidnapping, amongst others have continued to strive unabated , ” he said.

He added that ADC was a fastest growing political entity in Nigeria for good reason and was regarded as the symbol of hope, symbol of the concerted efforts of the patriots to rescue the nation from the present ongoing misrule and maladministration of the APC government.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Air: Buhari Breaks New Ground / Rise In Crude Oil Prices To Raise Nigeria’s Economy By 2.3% In 2019 / US President Trump Warns Iran In "All-caps Tweet" To Stop Threatening U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.