Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (63992 Views)

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by emelda86(f): 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
Some have food but cannot eat

Some can eat but have no food

I wish God can bless my neighbour with just one child/ren...

4 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Jokkarm2: 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
This story remind me of my girl friend in school, this bab get big breast like 20 litres gallon , she s very honey and sweet . Any time am ...., she dee sweet die , I dee use CD ooo but she s two sweet, I don't know the kind honey pot be that . That kind woman you can born two every year.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by FarahAideed: 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
Was she sleeping with herself?

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Jokkarm2: 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
emelda86:
Some have food but cannot eat

Some can eat but have no food

I wish God can bless my neighbour with just one child/ren...

As you speak now, God has ànswered . Amen you will hears the news soon.

5 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Galaticos444: 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
All I av to say is dat illiteracy is a disease

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Jokkarm2: 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
As you speak now, God has ànswered . Amen you will hears the news soon.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by phr33man(m): 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by PDPGuy: 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
The man is absolutely daft and stupid at the same time. If he isn't stupid, had he not heard of a six-letter word called CONDOM?

Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by HITTED(m): 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
Foolish, illiterate man.

Is she the one fücking herself?

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by justtoodark: 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
you yansh her like a rabbit and then complain....useless idiiiot....

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Jabioro: 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
The more l tried to avoid to comment on this thread the more l see the man mind as a "voided" am empty skull,he lacks wisdom,very ungrateful ,...radarada! My mother was a barren for 27 years...

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Toks2008(m): 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
dollytino4real:
see different strokes 4 different folkes! who fork her? abeg goats are better of than some men.

That is illiteracy combined with foolishness and garnished with insanity.

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by CapitoneMax(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nigerian judicial system kwa...now that you dissolved the marriage, what plans did you make to take care of the 6 children. Did you ask Mr bleeper seeking divorce to provide a settlement plan first?

4 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by justtoodark: 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
CapitoneMax:
Nigerian judicial system kwa...now that you dissolved the marriage, what plans did you make to take care of the 6 children. Did you ask Mr bleeper seeking divorce to provide a settlement plan first?

ofcourse na she will take care of them....child support doesnt work in nigeria anyways....

never heared of a woman getting child support in nigeria before....forget this nonesense in western nations...you go pay till you die....

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by dollytino4real(f): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
Toks2008:

That is illiteracy combined with foolishness and garnished with insanity.
abeg go tell the man u hear!
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by obibob2020(m): 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
Is the man OK at all? who's doing the shooting? na wetin you give am, na she give you back na.

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by dollytino4real(f): 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Respect55:

Just the same way sex dolls are better Dan most gals
i hear u sir, s,ex doll wil not ask 4 it, u wil be d one to go and cari it from wardrope or cupboard.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by hollywater: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
Only 5 Children? Oga u need prayer.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Ogbenisoft28(m): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
Rabbit blaming Rabbit
Case should be dismissed

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by MsGood(f): 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
Gerrard59:

0.0000000001% chance of happening. The bold is a poor way of reasoning when it comes to procreation.

@Post: The man & woman are cretinous fvcktards! Family planning is dependent on both partners not one person. What happened to condoms? Postinor? Abortion? Hysterectomy?

I intend doing same and I'm Nigerian. Yes, the % is small, but they exist.
Cool. When I first heard of it, I asked alot of guys if they could do it and non of them said yes. I also believe that it's better for women to tie their tubes.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by baby124: 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
So, where is he running to after 6 children? Which woman does he now want to marry that will take on 6 step children. Oloriburuku man should better go and carry his cross. His sperm is very fertile and his wife is fertile too.

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by eyinjuege: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
What a stupid reason for a divorce. Won't he still look after the 6 children?
Why couldn't he just get a vasectomy?

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Ijaya123: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
Donald95:

This is what you get when a citizen from Moronic republic finally gets married

They are not after the cause and solution to the Harsh economic condition causing all these but rather,they are after Biafra.

Foolish set of humans.

Calling you a fool will be an insult to other set of fools out there.

Insulting and casting aspersions on other set of people in a public forum like this is an indication of faulty and terrible upbringing or lack of, which is nothing short of senselessness.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by nigeriapenmedia: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2018

1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by ozila(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
donstan18:
“My wife wants to kill me with children. She is giving birth to children like rabbits. In nine years, she has delivered six babies.

What manner of irresponsible statement is this?

Some women are praying for such fertility and this man is busy exposing his hired stupidity.
Imagine a husband tagging his wife a "Rabbit" because her fertile body responded to what he ejaculated.

You knew your financial ability, yet you kept on sleeping with your wife "RAW". Abi sperm jump fence jam am for road on her way.

Blame yourself for your poor state, not your wife.

they did family planing but the wife remove it

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by jibs4lv(m): 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
Donald95:

This is what you get when a citizen from Moronic republic finally gets married

They are not after the cause and solution to the Harsh economic condition causing all these but rather,they are after Biafra.

Foolish set of humans.
What you need is brain technician, some part of your brain don rotten that's why you always get constant headich sorry yea undecided

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
The MAN na eediot.
POOR PEOPLE always hinge their pregnancies on God, saying that “na god ooo” whenever pregnant .

The MEN suddenly forget how they sneak in at nights to phock their wives.
When the ladies eventually get pregnant they blame God for it.
I have always said it that, BLACK MAN has issues.
The whites that are wealthier control their penis and birth rates.
US presidents however rich, still manage their births.
BLACKS create and recycle poverty.
That’s why poverty is ENDEMIC and will remain a pandemonium in our midst.
Just imagine our current POPULATION, meanwhile CALIFORNIA a state in the US, is two third of the entire Nigeria

Count me OUT

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by emmie14: 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
Yoruba Michael Ayinde ..you guys won't kill me. Man control your stupid manhood period or visit clinic for family planning. Enough of your innate nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Unclejona: 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
ODeva:
See mumu, so if one of the children becomes a president tomorrow, you'll be claiming father. Why not get a vasectomy?

U wicked no be small ooo.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by udyraph(m): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
hahahahahahahahahah
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by armyofone(m): 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
Many people went to school for nothing.
So she was getting pregnant by herself ?
Mother africa and Nigeria, when will civilization reach you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & Bbm And He Does Not Know It / The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) / 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.