Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Unilag Foundation/diploma Student Come In Pls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Foundation/diploma Student Come In Pls (675 Views)

UNILAG FOUNDATION/DIPLOMA 2019/2020 APPLICATION FORM IS OUT - 08158942445! / Unilag Diploma Student Says “Bleep You” To Her Lecturer / Transfer For Diploma Student Into Accredited Universities In Benin Republic 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Foundation/diploma Student Come In Pls by tracyberry(f): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
My name is Tracy and I'm going for the foundation program, I hope others who re going for the program could come in let's figure things out.
Btw I heard the thumbprint has started but when I called in the sch, I got a negative reply and you can drop ur WhatsApp number, let's create a group for Unilag diploma student.
Re: Unilag Foundation/diploma Student Come In Pls by tracyberry(f): 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
Lalasticlala pls help me out
Re: Unilag Foundation/diploma Student Come In Pls by Franca04: 9:28am On Jul 19, 2018
I'm interested. Let's have the information on the procedure
Re: Unilag Foundation/diploma Student Come In Pls by Jabarzee(m): 10:03am On Jul 19, 2018
are you rily sure, they are doing thumb print
Re: Unilag Foundation/diploma Student Come In Pls by tracyberry(f): 10:06am On Jul 19, 2018
Jabarzee:
are you rily sure, they are doing thumb print

Well I ain't sure but got the information from someone
Re: Unilag Foundation/diploma Student Come In Pls by tracyberry(f): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2018
Franca04:
I'm interested. Let's have the information on the procedure

Have you bought the form
Re: Unilag Foundation/diploma Student Come In Pls by Jabarzee(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2018
tracyberry:

Well I ain't sure but got the information from someone
ig
if they were doing, they would have sent us a text message or Email
Re: Unilag Foundation/diploma Student Come In Pls by tracyberry(f): 10:55am On Jul 19, 2018
Jabarzee:
ig

if they were doing, they would have sent us a text message or Email

You're right coolso have you bought the form
Re: Unilag Foundation/diploma Student Come In Pls by Jabarzee(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2018
tracyberry:

You're right coolso have you bought the form
yeah, about 2weeks ago
Re: Unilag Foundation/diploma Student Come In Pls by tracyberry(f): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
Jabarzee:

yeah, about 2weeks ago

When are they gonna send the exam date
Re: Unilag Foundation/diploma Student Come In Pls by Jabarzee(m): 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
tracyberry:

When are they gonna send the exam date

a week to the exam ,they'll send you an exam pass, u'll print it from the school website
Re: Unilag Foundation/diploma Student Come In Pls by tracyberry(f): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
Jabarzee:

a week to the exam ,they'll send you an exam pass, u'll print it from the school website

I was told just now that Unilag has started thumbprint and we have to pay 1k
Re: Unilag Foundation/diploma Student Come In Pls by Jabarzee(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
tracyberry:

I was told just now that Unilag has started thumbprint and we have to pay 1k

wow this weird,

(1) (Reply)

300level KSU Student Stabbed To Death By Fellow Student / Thanks / Proofread Your Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.