Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister (33808 Views)

Theresa May Announces Her Resignation As British Prime Minister / Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) / Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by AGIDIMA1(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bilaludeen:
If some individuals because of their own personal wicked nature performs some stupid act attach it to them not on their religion, Islam is perfect but the Muslims are not perfect if they do anything wrong attach it to them not on the religion.
chairman Muhammad was his example, Islam will remain the world cancer. Islam and terrorism can not be separated

1 Like

Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by crafteck(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
ozoebuka1:
By their names you shall know them, peace is their second nature...if you know, you know. wink

Religion of piece

1 Like

Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by AGIDIMA1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
doskie:
haters of muslims. una food don come oh.

once its a muslim name, the religion and all muslims are guilty. but once its a home grown terrorist act by a non muslim, then its mental illness. what else is hypocrisy?
% of Muslims that are terrorist is very disturbing. 90%

1 Like

Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by GistFullGround: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
Until the British people understand that Muslims are evil terrorists, it will be too late

Keep accepting them at your own peril

Read the history of Turkey, which has been overrun by Muslims, imagine a Christian country in the past

All Christians fighting for the rights of Muslims, your generations may be sorry in future

British will soon understand the real president, Donald Trump and say "Thank you" to him

2 Likes

Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bilaludeen:
If some individuals because of their own personal wicked nature performs some stupid act attach it to them not on their religion, Islam is perfect but the Muslims are not perfect if they do anything wrong attach it to them not on the religion.
will you shut up terrorist trying to defend religion of piss and shit.
Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by mustafa006: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
ISLAMBAD:
It would have been better if he had succeeded ,at least to serve as a great lesson to other christian countries who are trying to be politically correct towards issues concerning Islamm.

Last month we say Theresa May embracing headslammers to the extent that she even wore something like hijab during the days of Ramadamm in their place of worship.
One thing people don't understand is that you can never keep a snake as a pet, it must surely bite you one day .
This is why I like Donald Trump, he no send headslammers no matter how you insult him

Pisssfull people
ISLAMBAD.
No amount of blackmailing will dent the image of islam, U are just wasting ur time spreding fake news and fabricated facts. Get a copy of the quran and check the authenticity of the rubbish u have posted

1 Like

Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by hajlat2(m): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Giovanotto:
keep quiet dia! What's perfect about that bastarrd study of deception called Islam! Look around the world, they are always causing mayhem. Perfect ko, prefect ni

Who started terrorism ? What causes terrorism ? It pains me when I see ignorance where I am expecting knowledge.
My advice goes to everybody except students of history to go online and search for the history of terrorism . Who started it and the likes ?
Injustice is the root course of all these. Until justice prevails, terrorism will continue.
One of the people here quoted and misunderstood few verses of the Qur'an. I will find time to address this and issues attaching terrorism with Islam.
Meanwhile, this is an extract from a site that discussed about terrorism.

"Terrorism is not a 21st century phenomenon and has its roots in early resistance and political movements. The Sicarii were an early Jewish terrorist organisation founded in the first century AD with the goal of overthrowing the Romans in the Middle East. Judas of Galilee, leader of the Zealots and a key influence on the Sicarii, believed that the Jews should be ruled by God alone and that armed resistance was necessary.
Unlike the Zealots, the Sicarii targeted other Jews they believed to be collaborators or traitors to the cause. The tactics employed by the Sicarii were detailed by the historian Josephus around 50AD: "they would mingle with the crowd, carrying short daggers concealed under their clothing, with which they stabbed their enemies. Then when they fell, the murderers would join in the cries of indignation and, through this plausible behavior, avoided discovery."
There are many other key examples of terrorism throughout history before the modern terrorism of the 20th century. Guy Fawkes' failed attempt at reinstating a Catholic monarch is an example of an early terrorist plot motivated by religion. Meanwhile, The Reign of Terror during the French Revolution is an example of state terrorism"

My name is 'Lateef'. I am a Muslim, I am not a terrorist. Salam alaekum, wa rahmatullah, wa baarakatuh. Peace and blessing of God be with you all.
Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by ollah2: 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
GistFullGround:
Until the British people understand that Muslims are evil terrorists, it will be too late

Keep accepting them at your own peril

Read the history of Turkey, which has been overrun by Muslims, imagine a Christian country in the past

All Christians fighting for the rights of Muslims, your generations may be sorry in future

British will soon understand the real president, Donald Trump and say "Thank you" to him

Folks Like You really need to shut up if you can't write a meaningful comment devoid of sentiments.

Back in the days different religions overran each other. It was the battle of the fittest. Nigeria was a full blown country worshipping their respective local gods before foreigners gave us their foreign gods ad the true gods.

Why aren't the traditionalists crying?

Speaking of Trump, a christian terrorist named Micheal Steven was going to assassinate him. Why aren't you talking about that?

Oscar Ramiro Ortega and James McVay was going to assassinate Obama and yes they are Christian terrorists. Why aren't you talking about that?

You will ignore the things that tarnishes the image of your faith and endervour to paint it as best while attacking Islam and Muslims when a Muslim perpetrator commits a crime.

1 Like

Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by ollah2: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Giovanotto:
keep quiet dia! What's perfect about that bastarrd study of deception called Islam! Look around the world, they are always causing mayhem. Perfect ko, prefect ni

What mayhem are they causing?
The one that Bush invaded Iraq to destroy?
Or the one that Hilary and Obama destroyed in Syria and Libya?

Or which one are you talking about?
Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by ollah2: 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
hajlat2:

Who started terrorism ? What causes terrorism ? It pains me when I see ignorance where I am expecting knowledge.
My advice goes to everybody except students of history to go online and search for the history of terrorism . Who started it and the likes ?
Injustice is the root course of all these. Until justice prevails, terrorism will continue.
One of the people here quoted and misunderstood few verses of the Qur'an. I will find time to address this and issues attaching terrorism with Islam.
Meanwhile, this is an extract from a site that discussed about terrorism.

"Terrorism is not a 21st century phenomenon and has its roots in early resistance and political movements. The Sicarii were an early Jewish terrorist organisation founded in the first century AD with the goal of overthrowing the Romans in the Middle East. Judas of Galilee, leader of the Zealots and a key influence on the Sicarii, believed that the Jews should be ruled by God alone and that armed resistance was necessary.
Unlike the Zealots, the Sicarii targeted other Jews they believed to be collaborators or traitors to the cause. The tactics employed by the Sicarii were detailed by the historian Josephus around 50AD: "they would mingle with the crowd, carrying short daggers concealed under their clothing, with which they stabbed their enemies. Then when they fell, the murderers would join in the cries of indignation and, through this plausible behavior, avoided discovery."
There are many other key examples of terrorism throughout history before the modern terrorism of the 20th century. Guy Fawkes' failed attempt at reinstating a Catholic monarch is an example of an early terrorist plot motivated by religion. Meanwhile, The Reign of Terror during the French Revolution is an example of state terrorism"

My name is 'Lateef'. I am a Muslim, I am not a terrorist. Salam alaekum, wa rahmatullah, wa baarakatuh. Peace and blessing of God be with you all.

Thank you for this brilliant piece. The logic here is only Muslim are terrorists and others are saints.

I just listed names of people that attempted assassination attempts on Trump and Obama, none of the christian i enagaged condemned it while one said assassination attempts on us presidents is not new but it the perpetrator were a Muslim like this article says the all hell would let loose.

Hypocrisy is their names

1 Like

Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by notoriousbabe: 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
The guy is a Muslim
Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by begwong: 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Islamabad! D guy for kuku succeed sef!
Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by doskie(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
AGIDIMA1:
% of Muslims that are terrorist is very disturbing. 90%
are you sure 90% of muslims are terrorists? because i live in the north and im a southerner. i have a plot around agbara in lagos, from the lifestyle of the people here, i cannot live in the south again. i cant! life is easier and more peaceful here than i ever imagined. whenever i read or hear about ritual killers, sars, robbers, hatred and touts, there is this feeling of immunity that greets my spirit. and the strange thing is the great number of christians and churches who will never agree to go back to where they came from, most of them corp members who fell in love with the life here, well, except the troubled regions of course. so i ask again sir, are you sure 90% muslims are terrorists?
Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by Indestructible: 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bilaludeen:
Oga shut up. Islam=muslims
Muslims =motherfvcking blood thirsty imbeciles
Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by 41lady(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bilaludeen:
Bros... is the religion, Quran sura 5, said it. U can't fool anybody anymore, we learn the Arabic because it is language not religion. Thus, he is following what the prophet said... it is only ignorant people will believe it is individual feature.

The objective of the islam is to dominate the world because they are of the world. Islam aim is to take over UK and Europe by 2050. And the white are ignorant of the agenda of the islam, though few knew that but the leaders are adamat.
Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by themanderon: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
That's the reward you get for opening your doors to fundamentalists. They will kill you for your hospitality. Just like the case of Afonja. Sadly our people still have not learnt.
Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bilaludeen:

A British man was found guilty on Wednesday of a plot to kill Prime Minister Theresa May.

He was caught by first detonating an explosive device to get into her Downing Street Office and then using a knife or a gun to attack her.

Naa’imur Rahman, 20, of North London, was convicted at the Old Bailey court of preparing to commit acts of terrorism.

Rahman planned to detonate an improvised explosive device at the gates of Downing Street and gain access to May’s office in the ensuing chaos and kill her, according to police.

No. 10 Downing Street is the official residence and office of British prime ministers.

It is heavily guarded and there is a gate at the end of the street where members of the public and tourists gather to get a glimpse of the house.

“We are talking about an individual that would have killed, injured and maimed a number of people including police officers and members of the public,’’ said Dean Haydon, head of the Metropolitan Police’s Counter Terrorism Command.

Britain suffered four deadly attacks last year and the head of the domestic spy agency MI5 said in May that a further 12 Islamist plots had been foiled since the first of these in March 2017.

The Downing Street plot was foiled when Rahman believed he was corresponding online with members of the Islamic State (IS) militant group while planning the alleged attack but was in fact talking to members of undercover officers from the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation and Britain’s MI5 Security Service.

Rahman was arrested in November 2017 shortly after meeting with undercover officers posing as IS members and collecting two dummy explosive devices.

Haydon said Rahman had been in contact with an uncle who had travelled to Syria and joined IS and who had encouraged his nephew to carry out attacks in Britain.

Rahman had been planning to carry out the attack for two years but his resolve was hardened when he heard that his uncle had been killed in a drone attack last summer, Haydon added.

Rahman was described by police as a drifter, who lived on friends’ sofas, and attempts to involve him in the government’s counter-extremism programme had failed. (Reuters/NAN)

http://surecontents..com/2018/07/british-man-plots-to-kill-prime.html

Islamabad

1 Like

Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by Mosh1: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
ozoebuka1:
By their names you shall know them, peace is their second nature...if you know, you know. wink
So fast fool, it seems you have been waiting for this news. So, there are no terrorists Christian?....Oh i Forget, once they are caught they are either mentally unstable or have some issues.
Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by ollah2: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
41lady:

Bros... is the religion, Quran sura 5, said it. U can't fool anybody anymore, we learn the Arabic because it is language not religion. Thus, he is following what the prophet said... it is only ignorant people will believe it is individual feature.

The objective of the islam is to dominate the world because they are of the world. Islam aim is to take over UK and Europe by 2050. And the white are ignorant of the agenda of the islam, though few knew that but the leaders are adamat.

It's easy to know when a drunk writes. Ensure you don't let the drink and smoke always get the better of you because it will eventually be your downfall
Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by Mosh1: 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
obumsway:
Islam
So fast fool, it seems you have been waiting for this news. So, there are no terrorists Christians?....Oh i Forget, once they are caught they are either mentally unstable or have some issues.
Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by Mosh1: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
tolexy007:

na them, 72 virgins fuckkerss
So fast fool, it seems you have been waiting for this news. So, there are no terrorists Christian?....Oh i Forget, once they are caught they are either mentally unstable or have some issues.
Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by tolexy007(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mosh1:

u are the fool here. do i mention religion? unless ur conscience is disturbing you

1 Like

Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by jolak5(m): 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bilaludeen:

I don't like attacking any religion because I have some very good muslim friends. But why must it always bbe islam? Have you ever heard that a Buddhist tried to carry out a terrorist attack? If you can give a constructive answer, it would be great

1 Like

Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by Galadimabawa: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
No sir, on point.[qquote author=ISLAMBAD post=69517701]It would have been better if he had succeeded ,at least to serve as a great lesson to other christian countries who are trying to be politically correct towards issues concerning Islamm.

Last month we saw Theresa May embracing headslammers to the extent that she even wore something like hijab during the days of Ramadamm in their place of worship.
One thing people don't understand is that you can never keep a snake as a pet, it must surely bite you one day .
This is why I like Donald Trump, he no send headslammers no matter how you insult him

Pisssfull people
ISLAMBAD.[/quote]
Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by ollah2: 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
jolak5:

I don't like attacking any religion because I have some very good muslim friends. But why must it always bbe islam? Have you ever heard that a Buddhist tried to carry out a terrorist attack? If you can give a constructive answer, it would be great

You must be blind to the obvious fact. These are just answers related to the thread, there are more christian terrorists. You asked for It and here it is. I'm so sure you won't reply me.

Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by Mosh1: 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
tolexy007:

u are the fool here. do i mention religion? unless ur conscience is disturbing you
You don`t need to mention, we know your type........Hypocrite.
Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by tolexy007(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mosh1:

You don`t need to mention, we know your type........Hypocrite.

go get ur own share of 72v, ur mates are enjoying it already grin

1 Like

Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by Naza25: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Where security agents really work
Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by thedondada(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
doskie:
haters of muslims. una food don come oh.

once its a muslim name, the religion and all muslims are guilty. but once its a home grown terrorist act by a non muslim, then its mental illness. what else is hypocrisy?

Lol. The mad man blames the government for his terrorism. The Muslim claims Allah sent him to kill.

Spot the difference.

1 Like

Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by Curtisaxel27: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
ollah2:

That's the logic behind it. The hate and bypocrisy is real. Attached are Christian terrorist who wanted to assassinate Trump and Obama for their God

Where did they claim to be doing it for Jesus?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by ollah2: 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
Curtisaxel27:

Where did they claim to be doing it for Jesus?

You should ask each and every commenter that said the same thing
Re: Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister by rinzaugustine: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
The US system helped capture the terror suspect showing how far ahead US has been in security intelligence and wafare.This is the same system trump is condemning as being ineffective and wants to replace it with a model that might end up constituting more dangers to Americans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... / Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway / Russia, Ukraine Exchange Prisoners Of War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.