Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Actress Ogbonna Nkechi Jennifer Featured With Nwalozie Ifeoma Helen In New Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ogbonna Nkechi Jennifer Featured With Nwalozie Ifeoma Helen In New Movie (476 Views)

Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels / Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ogbonna Nkechi Jennifer Featured With Nwalozie Ifeoma Helen In New Movie by Nobody: 3:29am On Jul 19, 2018
Nollywood Actress Ogbonna Nkechi Jennifer Featured With Chika Ike, Ini Edo , Nwalozie Ifeoma Helen ,And Oge Okoye In A New Movie

Some of Nollywood’s finest, Ogbona Nkechi Jennifer, Omoni Oboli,Chika Ike, Oge Okoye and Ruth Kadiri and host of others are set to hit the creative industry market with a new movie ‘ESCAPE FROM LIBYA’

“We are here to make a film that will make a difference and will inspire other filmmakers to perfection. The movie is about everyday life, people leaving their homes, going to a different land in search of greener pastures. Things don’t always go as planned but through resilience, they are able to achieve their goals.

Image result for Nkechi, Nwalozie Ifeoma Helen and others star in ‘ ESCAPE FROM LIBYA’
“I feel honoured having these talents as part of the production. I also believe they haven’t been explored the way they should be and that is one of the reasons we are making the film. I believe ESCAPE FROM LIBYA’ will stand out,” Jennifer stated.

ESCAPE FROM LIBYA’ , as told by the director, Akwari Onyekwere is a story filled with passion and dreams towards achieving set up goals as well as changing human perception towards life situation.

“Usually, I do not like to blow my trumpet. On the contrary, I’m a very flexible actress and I’m a tool of any director. I’m very eager and excited to see what the director will bring out of me. I’m not metal, I’m not wood so whatever he wants, I hope I can bring it out,” said Jennifer.

http://www.udokajane.com/2018/07/nollywood-actress-ogbonna-nkechi.html

(1) (Reply)

What An Assurance! - Omoni Oboli And Hubby Loved-up In Adorable Photo / Yahoo Boys; Who They Are, What They Do, And What They Are Famous For. / Davido's Brother Blast Adeleke University Student For Requesting Fora New Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.