Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts (13573 Views)

Ayelabowo, Us-based Nigerian Promoter Tips ‘TP Rock’ To Rule Boxing World / Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya / I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Boxing Champion Anthony Joshua Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by Whobedatte(m): 6:34am On Jul 19, 2018
Bamoski1:

You only live once (YOLO) try and make the most out of it and stop wasting it here.

Even seun the only one making money here will not waste his whole life online the way you are doing..smh
He is working for his bmc pay, as u no get any other work wey u wan give am, just live am like that.
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 19, 2018
Bamoski1:

You only live once (YOLO) try and make the most out of it and stop wasting it here.

Even seun the only one making money here will not waste his whole life online the way you are doing..smh

It seems he has abandoned his failed business and is content with the 30,000 BMC gives him
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:40am On Jul 19, 2018
you that box like a woman.
they never give you correct opponent.
why are u afraid to challenge Wilder in America u won rule for 10yrs, dem go panel beat that ur face one day
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by babadeee(m): 6:45am On Jul 19, 2018
You sure angry angry
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by tete7000(m): 6:46am On Jul 19, 2018
PDP boasted they will rule for 50yrs, we are they today? APC took over and decided to tread the same path, their end is just around the corner. Anthony Joshua, be careful, pride comes before a fall.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by BOOMnaija(m): 6:53am On Jul 19, 2018
Phayie:
It's a matter of time. Let his ask POD that boasted to rule Nigeria for 60yrs, where are they now?
Out of point.
Slap urself.
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by femijamz: 6:54am On Jul 19, 2018
Proud of u bro
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 19, 2018
dude went full pdp [we will rule this country for . . .]. never go full pdp
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by amstamon: 6:56am On Jul 19, 2018
Bamoski1:

But u na new account (new member). How u take know seun? Smh

1 Like

Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by daniwise(m): 7:03am On Jul 19, 2018
Bamoski1:

But bros eh, you're online 24hrs of the day. Please how do you cope with life?

I'm really curious to know undecided

Chai...see tight upper cut
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 19, 2018
.....AS LONG AS YOU AVOID DEONTAY WILDER!
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by laliga01: 7:13am On Jul 19, 2018
0ldirtybastard:

The fool hasn't met deontay wilder yet.

Lolx.... Guy you de vex o.
AJ de owe you money nii?
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by ladygudhead(f): 7:14am On Jul 19, 2018
Bamoski1:

I suspect he's being paid to do what he's doing. But he's being childish about it too. e go soon tire am, he cant do this for 10yrs na...lol
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by John237: 7:16am On Jul 19, 2018
Pray make your village people no follow you before the 10 years reach sha.
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by PointZerom: 7:30am On Jul 19, 2018
Bamoski1:

Seems you don't know the effect of cow milk.

Cc Immhotep Lzza
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by tasteofcash: 7:36am On Jul 19, 2018
Bamoski1:

it surprises me too bro
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by Dafreeguy(m): 7:37am On Jul 19, 2018
Bamoski1:

Me sef wan knw too..
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by tasteofcash: 7:38am On Jul 19, 2018
post=69509041:

Oh this one just registered 20 mins ago on Nairaland.
And he knows we are here most times. grin cheesy
Oh, na you!!
You've opened another account so fast?
Hahahaha  cheesy grin angry .
He still dey pepper you?
You will soon go on another ban with the rubbish you were saying prior now.
You never see anything grin cheesy angry.
Loser. grin cheesy
Otu cheesy shocked.
Yeba!!!
and u think u are being funny? no, u are being lazy. 24hrs online everyday? active in all sections? haba, get a life bro

1 Like

Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by Dafreeguy(m): 7:39am On Jul 19, 2018
post=69509041:

Oh this one just registered 20 mins ago on Nairaland.
And he knows we are here most times. grin cheesy
Oh, na you!!
You've opened another account so fast?
Hahahaha  cheesy grin angry .
He still dey pepper you?
You will soon go on another ban with the rubbish you were saying prior now.
You never see anything grin cheesy angry.
Loser. grin cheesy
Otu cheesy shocked.
Yeba!!!
Na simple question him ask..u must comment on every thread. abi u no dey get customer ni
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by FarahAideed: 7:48am On Jul 19, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
you that box like a woman.
they never give you correct opponent.
why are u afraid to challenge Wilder in America u won rule for 10yrs, dem go panel beat that ur face one day

He has been running away from deontay wilder like a bitch yet he is here making noise ...
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by Princealex1(m): 7:49am On Jul 19, 2018
Quit talking and fight wilder already, thats the kind of match i expect one aspiring for a legacy should take on not dodging and giving flimsy excuses...
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by encryptjay(m): 7:49am On Jul 19, 2018
He believes he has 10 years to do that. Why are people misconstruing his statement.
He didn't even emphasize on the talk.

1 Like

Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by HoodBillionaire: 7:57am On Jul 19, 2018
too much coke with arizona
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by degamemaster(m): 8:00am On Jul 19, 2018
Any day AJ reveals that he eats a lot EBA, AMALA or AKPU to this oyibo people, that day they will start analysing our African foods with keen interest. grin grin grin

Go AJ, 10yrs is small you will go beyond that.

1 Like

Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by degamemaster(m): 8:04am On Jul 19, 2018
tete7000:
PDP boasted they will rule for 50yrs, we are they today? APC took over and decided to tread the same path, their end is just around the corner. Anthony Joshua, be careful, pride comes before a fall.

Did you read the post at all before making this comment? Pls read it and very slowly and carefully so that you don't join crowd .
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by Emrixx(f): 8:05am On Jul 19, 2018
No go let God use one small upcoming boxer humble you humble yourself AJ
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by Antoeni(m): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2018
Nigeria Blood, you don Start as PDP and Fayose
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by slimdamatrix1(m): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2018
Bamoski1:

The fact that you know that he is online 24 hours, means I should probably ask you same question. So, without much ado- please how do you cope with life?
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by wizgrin(m): 8:55am On Jul 19, 2018
Bamoski1:

lolz someone that grills u sure say this one sabi d work it kept me thinking too
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by Horus(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOpgvX03KxQ

Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba and says his best Nigerian food

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshoala, Kgatlana, Ordega Made Up The Top Three Finalist For Women’s Award / Belgium Vs Canada. FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) - Live / Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.