Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably (33129 Views)

Man Escapes Death By Rope As Truck Submerged In Flood / Man Escapes Death In Terrible Accident Along Enugu Road (Photos) / Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by ollah2: 6:33am On Jul 19, 2018
Donald95:
Who no like better thing make I see.

They form Terrorist group, destroy their land and country, Then go abroad to seek Asylum and become nuisance

A phool like you knows next to nothing. Go and read about the fall of Afganistan. Read about Taliban, USA and the Soviets in Afganistan. Most of you are just too dumb to know anything
Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by Tokziby: 6:33am On Jul 19, 2018
Donald95:

They form Terrorist group, destroy their land and country, Then go abroad to seek Asylum and become nuisance

So for ur mind na him form the terrorist group, come destroy his homeland ran away??

Do u know it's like saying u are part of all the BH or Ipod or MEND, destroyed ur homeland and ran away seeking asylum.

Stop using the action of few to judge the others.

For ur info, The US destroyed Afghanistan without any reason, same way they lied about Iraq, Libya and currently in Syria.It's like saying cos of BH the US invaded Nigeria and started throwing bombs All over the north.
Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by millionboi(m): 6:34am On Jul 19, 2018
My own

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by nazablossom(f): 6:35am On Jul 19, 2018
Baratheon:

No be them cause the war, abi na foreigners?
They will blame foreigners grin Maybe Lybians would take the fall cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by babatee90(m): 6:36am On Jul 19, 2018
Where did you see Yoruba in the post? Is sense really that expensive?
Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by fasho01(m): 6:36am On Jul 19, 2018
Who opened this thread thinking it was a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by Kaydeexotic(m): 6:36am On Jul 19, 2018
doctimonyeka:
grin

The man is a smart hustler..

Na condition make crayfish bend..
Now I'm craving crayfish real time cry cry cry
Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by dermmy(m): 6:39am On Jul 19, 2018
illitrate:
let me prepare my tears and embark to sweden

Dem go give u handkerchief make u clean am

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by divinehand2003(m): 6:39am On Jul 19, 2018
NIGERIA wasn't mentioned in the post. Please take some time to read the post.
Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by Alwaysking: 6:40am On Jul 19, 2018
Hahahahaha
Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by sonsomegrigbo: 7:05am On Jul 19, 2018
Biafrans on my mind...

Second coming of Baba na no nonsense!

Any agitator should be ready for this kind treatment abroad...

Biafra ko, Igbo amaka ni...

Shiorrrrrr Tufiakwa!
Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by abbeymighty(m): 7:08am On Jul 19, 2018
Please tell Fayose to quickly go to Sweden so that he can cry to get asylum there.
Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by fedora04: 7:10am On Jul 19, 2018
Well Swedish authorities are generous with compassion. I was on a flight back to Lagos from Barcelona unfortunately there was a woman on board who was about to be deported.. She cried and shouted before take off

For where!! She had to stop crying when the plane was in the air...

Those Spanish authorities no send o

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 19, 2018
It's ironic that some of the most religious countries in the world are the most meanest, racist and unaccommodating.

Good one Sweden.

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by Massdamm(m): 7:34am On Jul 19, 2018
doctimonyeka:
grin

The man is a smart hustler..

Na condition make crayfish bend..
I Dy tell you

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by Newpride(m): 7:42am On Jul 19, 2018
The man shld be sent to Saudi Arabia where terrorist gather every year to pray to Satan.
So these fools like good things and still go ahead to destroy their own country home but prefer seeking refugees in better country.

He shld be deported compulsory.

2 Likes

Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by slimdamatrix1(m): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2018
Lmao!
Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by Dacronym(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2018
Sweden na better country oh
#facts
Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by ShenTeh(m): 8:28am On Jul 19, 2018
Na to run go Ghana, hire professional criers go Swedish Embassy remain be that.

Sweden here I come!

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by tolexy007(m): 8:36am On Jul 19, 2018
iammo:
grin grin muhammedin turn Christian born again

grin grin grin grin it is called hustle

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2018
Donald95:

For as long as wedterners act stupid with their laws , and make themselves vulnerable . they will be taking advantage of.

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by MakeNigeriaGrea: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2018
9japrof:
If truly truly, he's an Afghan Muslim who converted to Christianity, honestly a rough time would have awaited him at home, maybe the more reasons why the guy broke down and cried.

Besides life as a migrant in Sweden is 20 times way better than life in war-torn, Al Qaeda ravage Afghanistan where ones life can be cut shut any minute
He might even be killed at home because he converted. Islam is not a religion of peace. How would you fight for God?

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by brodalokie: 9:47am On Jul 19, 2018
Depot that Antichrist already...
He is an impostor using facial resemblance and a fake ID cool
Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by troublemakea(m): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2018
ollah2:

A phool like you knows next to nothing. Go and read about the fall of Afganistan. Read about Taliban, USA and the Soviets in Afganistan. Most of you are just too dumb to know anything

Tokziby below you gave a more matured response than you did he's just airing his opinion and what he thinks if you don't feel cool about it do good to educate him that's why it's a forum

and besides it's only a comedian that would believe the US is responsible for the problems hitting Afghanistan real hard rn and I would also ask you if they're the one responsible for Nigeria's problem of terrorism? coz the last time I checked this same talibans have killed lots of US forces (Lone survivor comes to mind) and have also launched series of attacks on US base in Kabul even tho many of them failed but it would be wrong labelling the US as world problem been attributed to terrorism. forget the media using the US as a source of meat. thanks

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by ollah2: 10:10am On Jul 19, 2018
troublemakea:

Tokziby below you gave a more matured response than you did he's just airing his opinion and what he thinks if you don't feel cool about it do good to educate him that's why it's a forum

and besides it's only a comedian that would believe the US is responsible for the problems hitting Afghanistan real hard rn and I would also ask you if they're the one responsible for Nigeria's problem of terrorism? coz the last time I checked this same talibans have killed lots of US forces (Lone survivor comes to mind) and have also launched series of attacks on US base in Kabul even tho many of them failed but it would be wrong labelling the US as world problem been attributed to terrorism. forget the media using the US as a source of meat. thanks

Whay birthed the problems in Afganistan?
Who invaded their lands and what was their motives?
Has the US ever invaded a country and terrorist groups don't emerge eventually?

Answer these questions yourself with sincerity
Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by ollah2: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

He might even be killed at home because he converted. Islam is not a religion of peace. How would you fight for God?

Which religioin is a religion of peace?
Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by troublemakea(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2018
Tokziby:

So for ur mind na him form the terrorist group, come destroy his homeland ran away??

Do u know it's like saying u are part of all the BH or Ipod or MEND, destroyed ur homeland and ran away seeking asylum.

Stop using the action of few to judge the others.

For ur info, The US destroyed Afghanistan without any reason, same way they lied about Iraq, Libya and currently in Syria .It's like saying cos of BH the US invaded Nigeria and started throwing bombs All over the north.

I'm not saying your lying but can you agree to the fact that
1. Russian machineries and military in Syria has killed more innocent lives than the US

2. the attack on ghadaffi was headed by NATO forces which was backed by the French military. explain how the US was responsible for the fall of Libya?

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by troublemakea(m): 10:25am On Jul 19, 2018
ollah2:

Whay birthed the problems in Afganistan?
Who invaded their lands and what was their motives?
Has the US ever invaded a country and terrorist groups don't emerge eventually?

Answer these questions yourself with sincerity

if you had so much military power and a smaller country like Togo or Congo launched One of the deadliest terrorist attack on your country sending thousands of innocent young n old to their early grave knowing that you moved warned the government of the growth of the perpetrator and his group and they took it with a kid glove and after the deadly attack you then found out this country president/armed forces aren't doing enough to fish out the perpetrator what would you have done?

you as a person in a presidential position what would you do be sincere
Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by ollah2: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2018
troublemakea:

if you had so much military power and a smaller country like Togo or Congo launched One of the deadliest terrorist attack on your country sending thousands of innocent young n old to their early grave knowing that you moved warned the government of the growth of the perpetrator and his group and they took it with a kid glove and after the deadly attack you then found out this country president/armed forces aren't doing enough to fish out the perpetrator what would you have done?

you as a person in a presidential position what would you do be sincere

You know absolutely nothing about the birth of this problem. If you believe that 9/11 wasn't an inside job then you believe that Santa Claus is real
Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by troublemakea(m): 11:03am On Jul 19, 2018
ollah2:

You know absolutely nothing about the birth of this problem. If you believe that 9/11 wasn't an inside job then you believe that Santa Claus is real

lol inside job for real?

man your a real comedian.....an inside job to earn or gain what? I guess you do think the US is like Nigeria. sorry bro

you should also go read more about this stuvs to educate yourself more am alot sure many people here would also rule out US as the source of their family problems.

I do even know you'd be among the ignorant many who would also believe US is also responsible for Libya's fall

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably by ollah2: 11:12am On Jul 19, 2018
troublemakea:

lol inside job for real?

man your a real comedian.....an inside job to earn or gain what? I guess you do think the US is like Nigeria. sorry bro

you should also go read more about this stuvs to educate yourself more am alot sure many people here would also rule out US as the source of their family problems.

I do even know you'd be among the ignorant many who would also believe US is also responsible for Libya's fall

If you know little physics, you would know the buildings wouldn't demolish just like that.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.3756431#ampshare=https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/september-2001-truther-conspiracy-theory-1.3756431

regarding the fall of Libya. Read this

https://www.google.com/amp/www.africanews.com/amp/2016/04/11/obama-aftermath-of-gaddafi-overthrow-worst-mistake-as-president/#ampshare=http://www.africanews.com/2016/04/11/obama-aftermath-of-gaddafi-overthrow-worst-mistake-as-president/

It's unfortunate that most people are dumb, gullible and ignorant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Lagos And Its Environs Looked Like In The 40's-60’s (photos) / South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited / Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.