Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Drake And Uber Driver In Hot Fight, Calls Police On The Singer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake And Uber Driver In Hot Fight, Calls Police On The Singer (626 Views)

'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer / Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer / Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake And Uber Driver In Hot Fight, Calls Police On The Singer by weIMPORT: 6:19am On Jul 19, 2018
Drake and Uber driver in hot fight, calls Police on the singer

An Uber driver was none too pleased when Drake and his driver opened their doors onto his car. He consequently went ballistic on the duo and even went ahead to call the cops on them

The last two weeks have been incredible for Drake. Not only did he break records with the first week sales of his Scorpion album, his second-week numbers weren't too shabby either.

While we're sure a minor incident like last night's is an afterthought for one of the most popular celebrities in the world, he still got an earful and it was enough for him to turn around and see what on earth was going on.

While arriving at Delilah's in Los Angeles last night, Drake's driver may have opened his car door a little too abruptly as he accidentally dinged an Uber that was next to him.

Things like this happen and it's not worth it to sweat the small stuff. The Uber driver felt differently though as he must have recently got his whip painted, screaming out profanities at the driver and Drake as the Canadian sensation made his way into the hotspot.

"Fucking idiot" can be heard pretty clearly, causing Drake to stop in his tracks and see what all the commotion was about. As they are ever so reliable with capturing celebrities as they enter and exit L.A. clubs, TMZ caught everything on tape, even getting a "Bleep you paparazzi" for their efforts.

The driver went so far as to actually call the police to investigate but since dinging a car is not technically a crime, no reports were officially made.

Watch the Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G5Ehi_w2VE

Drake and Uber driver didn't have a direct confrontation as the singer didn't think too highly of the situation, visibly laughing with his security as they walked into the club. Check out the video below to witness the Uber driver's breakdown.

https://lailasnews.com/drake-and-uber-driver-in-hot-fight-calls-police-on-the-singer-video/

lalasticlala

Re: Drake And Uber Driver In Hot Fight, Calls Police On The Singer by amaniro: 6:24am On Jul 19, 2018
kiki do you love me are you riding cause you never leave from beside me and I want your and I need ya...... cool grin
Re: Drake And Uber Driver In Hot Fight, Calls Police On The Singer by Ever8054: 6:28am On Jul 19, 2018
OK....but who is he,..?..that I should not give her the money so that my game will not cast on way to get it hot n not just what they thought?... biki iam saying what sef?!!!
Re: Drake And Uber Driver In Hot Fight, Calls Police On The Singer by Destroe: 6:28am On Jul 19, 2018
Still trying to understand what is hot about the fight

Re: Drake And Uber Driver In Hot Fight, Calls Police On The Singer by Chikicaka(f): 8:08am On Jul 19, 2018
Egbon Uber was trying to force Drakes hand in hopes of slamming a million dollar lawsuit, but Champagne papa no even send am

(1) (Reply)

Let Us All Spare A Minute To Appreciate These Guys / Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji’s Reality TV Show As Immoral, To Lead Youths Astray / Cars OTEDOLA Bought For DJ CUPPY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.