Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Can A Student Gain Admission Into University With 5 Credit? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can A Student Gain Admission Into University With 5 Credit? (414 Views)

Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings / WAEC GCE Result(aug/sept 2nd Series) 2018 Is Out - 35.99% Obtained 5 Credit / Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Student Gain Admission Into University With 5 Credit? by ctbhola: 6:34am On Jul 19, 2018
Pls nairalander,,i want to know if a student can gain admission into any university with jusr 5 credits or passes without the compulsory math and english or with only one of the subject of math or english,,i want to take jamb next year,so i need ur councel and advice
Re: Can A Student Gain Admission Into University With 5 Credit? by theunnamed: 6:45am On Jul 19, 2018
If you don't have at least upper credit In maths and English, nothing for you

And if you have just credits you might not get admitted still
There's a lot of competition surrounding this admission stuff in this country with very limited space for over tens of thousands of candidates.

So imagin if there's five spot left, and you have only credits while the other candidates have As and Bs, who do you think will get the spots first?
Re: Can A Student Gain Admission Into University With 5 Credit? by sidrobin70: 8:24am On May 28, 2020

(1) (Reply)

2018/2019 Yabatech Admission Thread !!! / Propose The Role Of Women And Youths In Ending The Alleged Killings Of Nigerians / Hello Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.