Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women (15933 Views)

'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus / Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert / Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women by Yarnvibes(f): 7:26am On Jul 19, 2018
Alibaba Akpobome, one of Nigeria’s veteran comedians has dropped another key to healthy relationships.

The comedian who is known for discussing controversial issues took to his official IG page @alibaba to share his relationship goals.

His words:

“I have taught this to many married women, who say their husband is too busy and several of them listened and snapped out of that if he loves you, he will find time to call and make time for you.

“Others are just set in their ways. That thought process is one reason many relationships break up, some before it even starts.

“While I agree that it’s important to be in touch, constantly, with your significant other, I also believe that there are times when work really can hold you down and shut down the world.

“Some could be jobless, have arrived, work for themselves, have light working hours, or even in careers that gives them time to waste.

“Believe it or not, there are people who can actually be busy for 4 hours straight.

“I am an MC, I have started working, sometimes, from 4pm and don’t get off till 12 midnight or even later. There are cabin crew members who are airborne for 12 hours or less.

“My point is, don’t throw away a good man, because he is always busy. Or would you rather one that is always home?

“Like I said, it’s a core part of relationships to stay in touch, but there are times all you need is understanding.

“I have a friend whose babe starts calling him from 4:30pm. Where are you? Are you still on the road? Why didn’t you pick your call?

“Are you sure you are at work? Are you not supposed to have closed? Can you video call me? Blah blah blah.

“Then he met one who doesn’t stress him. She will leave messages. How was your day? Hope the workload is not too much? You have been so busy, try and get a massage this weekend.

“Should I send you lunch? Should my driver bring you orange juice? Once you give a guy the impression that you are not concerned about his career, you are on a long thing.

“This also goes for men who, short of putting a tracker on their babes, monitor them like they are on Parole.

“You may be more beautiful, richer and sexier… but understanding your spouse’s career is KEY”.

http://kikiotolu.com/dont-throw-away-a-good-man-because-he-is-always-busy-alibaba-tells-women/

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:29am On Jul 19, 2018
We hope they listen!

Patience is bae!!

Surulere!!!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women by Nogodye(m): 7:35am On Jul 19, 2018
You must understand that Relationship has it ups and downs, its not easy.All you need to do is to stay connected and care for each other wellbeing.
Re: Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women by mercenary: 7:40am On Jul 19, 2018
Bae needs to see this... Would you rather prefer I come stay with you at home and leave this juicy oil money?

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women by pocohantas(f): 7:46am On Jul 19, 2018
Na babe wey get only you go send you na.
If she get like 10. Na shift the guys go dey do grin
In fact, if you don't call for 32hrs, better!
She can use that time and visit another bf.
She will be rest assured you won't call all through her stay there.

People should know the kind of partner they have and create a balance. The whole busy thing, shouldn't go on for too long.
I really do not think it is healthy.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women by nony43(m): 7:51am On Jul 19, 2018
If you truly and deeply love someone, you can always make time for them

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women by Administration1: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2018
Chey ya
Re: Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women by cococandy(f): 7:51am On Jul 19, 2018
If you mean something to someone, they will make time for you.

Ladies please don’t settle for a ‘busy’ guy who makes you beg for attention and love. It’s really demeaning. I’ve seen ladies who I’m close to lose themselves over this. All the time wondering if there’s something he’s not telling them. Best believe he’s not celibate all the time he’s too busy for you.
Ask yourself if he will be patiently sitting waiting for you while you’re too busy to be his woman. You’re not allergic to making money or doing whatever it is that’s so important that he does with his time. but you know how to prioritize so that the important things get the time they deserve while you still make your money. Don’t accept less than you give. Busy sometimes is very okay and is normal part of life. Busy all the time is abnormal and unhealthy.

To the guys, If Obama can make time for his family, none of y’all can’t tell us nothing.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women by Administration1: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2018
Do i sense that some one is about to get divorced?

He is a reliable man , Think Daniel Kanu
Re: Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women by ActiveFx: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2018
Chei, life is quite greedy. You'll love some, the person will not love you but another.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women by chiboy1116: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2018
What do I do now?
Re: Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women by nabegibeg: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2018
Yarnvibes:
Alibaba Akpobome, one of Nigeria’s veteran comedians has dropped another key to healthy relationships.

The comedian who is known for discussing controversial issues took to his official IG page @alibaba to share his relationship goals.

His words:

http://kikiotolu.com/dont-throw-away-a-good-man-because-he-is-always-busy-alibaba-tells-women/

We kukuma leave them for their matter

If no money na problem money dey na problem. Woman matter na for shoulder dem dey carry am, carry am for your head e go break your neck

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:53am On Jul 19, 2018
a lazy man dick got hardened always but the hard working rich due are bailer and key to freshen up promiscuous women and ,making her beautiful, if they cant stay loyal, then simply divorce him but greed won't let them do. and poverty will not tolerate laziness and yet they don't want a poor man. women are confused in Nature

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women by SAMBARRY: 7:53am On Jul 19, 2018
Every body is now a marriage counselor

Tuface or obasanjo will soon come out and give marriage counseling
Re: Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 19, 2018
You can't be too busy to call or spend time with the one you love for at lest 3 days...

Unless you aren't deeply in love with them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women by Yinxies(f): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2018
If you love me, you would have time for me no matter how busy you are....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women by slapacha: 7:55am On Jul 19, 2018
pocohantas:
Na babe wey get only you go send you na.

If she get like 10. Na shift the guys go dey do grin
In fact, if you don't call for 32hrs, better!
She can use that time and visit another bf.
She will be rest assured you won't call all through her stay there.

People should know the kind of partner they have and create a balance. The whole busy thing, shouldn't go on for too long.

Mumu talk.my respect for you just dwindled

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women by Daeylar(f): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women by Opinionated: 7:56am On Jul 19, 2018
I support this post.
Re: Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women by PennywysCares(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2018
I prefer keeping my days busy getting what I need, than spending my days idle with a lady who will still leave you on a broken stage and date other rich guy out there.

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women by Pavore9: 7:57am On Jul 19, 2018
“This also goes for men who, short of putting a tracker on their babes, monitor them like they are on Parole........ cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2018
While he is right, I believe a person who is really into you will create time for you,no matter how busy. My hubby is very busy, if I don't hear from him b4 12pm, I know he's extremely busy and once it's lunch time, he calls even if its less than a minute or send a meassage just to check up on me everyday. If he's to work overtime, he calls to let me know he'd be about 30mins late or more... Same with me. Understanding is the key anyway.
automatix:
not understanding but being in love with person that also love you.

Problem arises when only one person is loving.

You can understand someone without loving the person, but if you love someone and don't understand the person, that's disastrous....Some relationships are thriving on the fact that both parties understand each other, not necessarily because they are so in love...Love is a feeling, sometimes other negative feelings come in even when you are in love but if you really understand the person plus the motive behind his or her actions, then all ends well. Haven't you seen two people who are so in love with each other but still wants to kill themselves?
Like you said, love plays a very important role, but understanding should not be completely ruled out because LOVE IS NEVER ENOUGH.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women by PennywysCares(m): 7:58am On Jul 19, 2018
Yinxies:
If you love me, you would have time for me no matter how busy you are....
money and time which one do you prefer, cos you can't get both from him at the same time

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women by Enugufirstson(m): 7:58am On Jul 19, 2018
shocked
Wise saying
Only if they will hearken to thy words
Re: Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women by sawdi: 7:58am On Jul 19, 2018
I tot Alibaba is a Chinese website for buying stuff? undecided

When did they start giving relationship advice or has the website been hacked? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women by nkemdi89(f): 8:01am On Jul 19, 2018
Especially men , they don't like it when you are single and busy, you will hear comments like, " will you have time for me and the kids when we are married so? ", " will you have time to settle down like this? And hope they are paying you well for all this stress" . Then a typical anambra man will ask you to resign and let him take you to one of his woman friend where you will learn trade, because he doesn't like the fact that you are always busy and the money will not be that enough compare to business. Some married men will even look their wives outside when she comes back late from work, some women goes back home every night to receive beating from their spouse because they couldn't close on time.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women by Offpoint: 8:01am On Jul 19, 2018
Women need attention and as a man if you can't afford such luxury to offer them... stay single and clip to your Vaseline whenever you're back from whosoever kept you occupied always.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Swanky Jerry Busted A Serial Beggar On Toke Makinwa's Instagram Page / A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta / Toke Makinwa And Toyin Aimakhu Spotted On Set [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.