Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

FG Unveils Nigeria Air As New National Carrier - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Unveils Nigeria Air As New National Carrier (412 Views)

FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features / President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo / Breaking News: FG Suspends National Carrier, Nigeria Air Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

FG Unveils Nigeria Air As New National Carrier by LatestNews180: 7:36am On Jul 19, 2018
The Federal Government yesterday at the Farnborough Airshow in London unveiled the name of its new national carrier, as Nigeria Air.

The government also adopted the Nigeria’s colours – green, white and green – as the brand colours for the carrier while the airline logo as sighted by Daily Sun has the Coat of Arms crested on it with the inscription, “bringing Nigeria closer to the world”.

Minister of State for Aviation, Mr. Hadi Sirika, speaking at the event, said the Nigeria Air will be private-sector driven with the Nigerian government holding about 5 per cent equity in the airline. The government has set December 24, 2018 for the inaugural flight of Nigeria Air and the Minister assured that the government would do everything legally permissible to fast track the listing of the airline as a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) as well as the speedy subsection of the airline to the IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) enable it ply international routes.

Gossip from >>>>> www.correctmum.com.ng/fg-unveils-nigeria-air-as-new-national-carrier/

Re: FG Unveils Nigeria Air As New National Carrier by LatestNews180: 7:38am On Jul 19, 2018
Also read

I Kidnapped My Boss Son To Teach Him Lesson- Man

http://www.correctmum.com.ng/i-kidnapped-my-boss-son-to-teach-him-lesson-man/
Re: FG Unveils Nigeria Air As New National Carrier by Knarfoza: 7:42am On Jul 19, 2018
do we have planes yet?
Re: FG Unveils Nigeria Air As New National Carrier by Mynd44: 7:54am On Jul 19, 2018

(1)

Can Oshiomhole’s Overtures Keep Ortom In APC? / ''80% Of What You Read On Social Media Is Fake'' Lai Tells Nigerians In Diaspora / Dino Melaye Raises Alarm On Attempt To Burn Down His Skill Acquisition Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.