Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

The New National Carrier (Nigeria Air) To Be Operational In December 2018 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New National Carrier (Nigeria Air) To Be Operational In December 2018 (548 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries To Be Fully Operational In 2024 / Ajaokuta Steel Company To Become Operational In 2021 — FG / Breaking News: FG Suspends National Carrier, Nigeria Air Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New National Carrier (Nigeria Air) To Be Operational In December 2018 by presidency: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2018
Photos: Yesterday, Minister of State, Aviation Senator Hadi Sirika unveils Nigeria Air to be operational in December 2018 at the Farnborough International Air Show taking place in the United Kingdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New National Carrier (Nigeria Air) To Be Operational In December 2018 by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 19, 2018
presidency:
Photos: Yesterday, Minister of State, Aviation Senator Hadi Sirika unveils Nigeria Air to be operational in December 2018 at the Farnborough International Air Show taking place in the United Kingdom.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: The New National Carrier (Nigeria Air) To Be Operational In December 2018 by olatunjithomas(m): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2018
I just hope it won't be manipulated by the evil seeds in government.... I still see the carcass of Nigerian Airways Airbus litters MMA2
Re: The New National Carrier (Nigeria Air) To Be Operational In December 2018 by Horus(m): 10:52am On Jul 19, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRoZYKWJEZo

Minister of State, Aviation Senator Hadi Sirika unveils Nigeria Air
Re: The New National Carrier (Nigeria Air) To Be Operational In December 2018 by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 19, 2018
I do not understand the reasoning behind this when we have dana, arik etc I thought the trend is privatization. Nigerian govt doesn't have discipline when it comes to hiring. They would end up wasting funds servicing a burgeoning workforce.
Re: The New National Carrier (Nigeria Air) To Be Operational In December 2018 by FarahAideed: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2018
effnepa:
I do not understand the reasoning behind this when we have dana, arik etc I thought the trend is privatization. Nigerian govt doesn't have discipline when it comes to hiring. They would end up wasting funds servicing a burgeoning workforce.

Oga Please read the below link and get the full understanding you seek ....please make sure you read it all

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1019560681950121984.html

1 Like

Re: The New National Carrier (Nigeria Air) To Be Operational In December 2018 by beegodson: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
I cannot even imagine how people see this government......if not better than the past governments in a thousand ways.
This is no doubt a working government who has achieved and delivered in more ways than we expected...
This is the growth and development Nigeria deserves.
PMB 2019
Re: The New National Carrier (Nigeria Air) To Be Operational In December 2018 by leaderlegend(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
My mentor

(1) (Reply)

Tambuwal’s deputy remains in APC as Gov joins PDP / UK Reacts To NASS Siege / Benue Gov, Ortom Gets Court Permission To Serve APC, Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.