Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,551 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

What Can You Do With #50k? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can You Do With #50k? (512 Views)

A Business Idea With 50k / Advise On What To Do With #50k / Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Do With #50k? by farem: 10:27am On Jul 19, 2018
Hello here
Does anyone know what can be done with #50,000 in other to make money?
I am asking this question here because there are secrets to making money with some of you guys and not just about the bigness of the capital involved

Thanks a lot
Re: What Can You Do With #50k? by steveblue: 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
Well one of the secret to make money online in by trading Forex with your money. One thing you are guaranteed of is getting a 20% ROI (Return On Investment) on a monthly basis. And this increases as you compound your equity over time

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With #50k? by farem: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
steveblue:
Well one of the secret to make money online in by trading Forex with your money. One thing you are guaranteed of is getting a 20% ROI (Return On Investment) on a monthly basis. And this increases as you compound your equity over time
Do you mean the person will be trading himself? What if he doesn't know nothing about forex?

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With #50k? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
How did you get that 50k?
Your response is the “answer” you seek tongue
Re: What Can You Do With #50k? by steveblue: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
Well I do trade Forex for myself and for private individuals as well .I also teach people who might be interested in the world largest global financial market. So the choice is yours to choose from,if you need to contact me for more inquiry you can on 0.8.0.3.5.3.3.7.7.5.1.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Become Your Own Boss By Following This Step / Netflix Premium Account Available / Iloye Area Community Monthly Meeting - Hosted By Ife-oluwa Iloye CDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.