Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,979 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Check This Out If Only You Need A Way Out Of Poverty Life. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Check This Out If Only You Need A Way Out Of Poverty Life. (312 Views)

#endsars "Want To Lift 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In Ten Years"buhari / 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out If Only You Need A Way Out Of Poverty Life. by mrceohassan24: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2018
In Nigeria 5% are rich while 95% are poor because we so much believe in instant gratification. My Name is Hassan Opeyemi Akeem from poor background, I went to Lagos from Ibadan to search for job, I started Networking business after i've seen a positive result from my friend that accommodate me today i make minimum of #600,000, I have two brand new Ride, am a landlord, i have witness eight International trip by the company you can go to to my Facebook wall to confirm click. https://www.facebook.com/mrceohassan24 , and have help many people to earn above #350,000.

*People said its all about selling drug and hawking but the truth is any organization without product is a 419 and it not all about selling

*People said it's takes time before you succeeded, but many people work for 35year without achieving their DREAMS but in my opportunity I promise you three years

*Negative people see impossible in every situation

*I started four year ago with our effective team plan my business is almost everywhere in Nigeria no matter where you are I can help

*You can organize business seminar in your Church, organization, mosque, old students association or any garden I will come with my team to show u easy way to get to the top

*Government can never change your life for you, you must ready to accept the responsibility and look for people that smarter than you to help you out

This is my WhatsApp Number please only for success oriented person 08133103253

(1) (Reply)

ETAD Consult Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Front End Engineer Vacancy: Visa Sponsorship / Business Article Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.