Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber (28773 Views)

Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman / APC 2023 Presidential Primary: Kayode Fayemi As The Way Out By Alaba Osatuyi / Those Who Reject Election Results Are Not Democrats – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by alowonle02(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
Kewtt:

These are just volunteers...
U called these parochial set of people volunteers I don't think u know where ur brain is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by toask111: 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
stephleena:

pls say what u know...this particular protest happened live yesterday!!.

This happened yesterday? Ahhh! You can lie o

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by comrChris(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
GavelSlam:

Your profile says you are in Abakaliki.

And so? That I'm in abakaliki doesn't stop me from visiting anywhere I want
Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by deomelo: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
GavelSlam:
This lean crowd is all Fayose can afford?

No money to hire huge crowd because EFCC and hard times are coming...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by deomelo: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2018

See the sad look on his crooked pastor friend's face - E be like like say Fayose be Yaba left candidate.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by GavelSlam: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
comrChris:
And so? That I'm in abakaliki doesn't stop me from visiting anywhere I want

You've never been to Ekiti.

You are just the usual rabble rouser who wouldn't mind his business but interested in creating a situation you would never condone yourself.

Typical.
Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
ericsmith:

fayemi is greed by offering electorates 5k ,when fayose was sending 3k alert to pensioners if refuse to pay for several months.
fayose is the right man & generous becos he shares 2cups of rice,bread & @times shares stipends to hungry ekiti govt workers instead of paying there salaries.
he would rather be on the roadside cutting ponmo and eating amala or buying roasted corn instead of stayin in the office to carry out statutory duties. i guess that why you love him,,who cannt do that ,,its just not the duties of a governor.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/we-fared-better-under-fayemi-s-govt-ekiti-workers.html

clap for yourself!
Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
a4jasper:

It is u that shd stop swallowing every rumour u hear hook, line & sinker. Besides that video is an old one (shot b4 the election).
I live at Ado and I have seen many people in different places complaining about the result of the election.

And yes, I know the video was shot before the election.
Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
gabicon:

You call not sharing free money greedy? Or not sharing food stuffs greedy? The same Fayemi increased the states IGR to 1 billion naira monthly then Fayose comes and records no IGR.

If we are talking of greed Fayose should be the SI unit owing 5 months salary of civil servants, local government workers 6 months, pensioners 8 months, no gratuities since 2015. Ekiti deserves far better than Fayemi but as it is Fayemi is a better option than Eleka.
Greedy in the sense of not giving other aspirants the chance to be the governor NOT what you stated up there. He was the state's governor, a minister and now a governor again. People like Bimbo Daramola has better things to offer too..... I expected him and Segun Oni to support those people not seeking to be re-elected.

That's what I meant!
Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by tunjijones(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
Shortyy:

I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that. It was rigged.

Abeg shut up joor. That's how u pple wld be spreading hate up and down.

FYI am not a supporter of APC. All politicians are criminals

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by 123joe: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
I live at Ado and I have seen many people in different places complaining about the result of the election.

And yes, I know the video was shot before the election.

Try to reason beyond parochial sentiments. Were you in Ijurin, Aaaye, Ikun, Ilumoba, Igbemo, Ise, Ilogbo, Egbe, Igbara odo to know what they are saying? Ekiti has over 150 towns and villages and you are guaging the feeling only from Ado to speak for the others areas (if truly you are in Ado). In case you don't know, most of these towns never felt any impact from the outgoing governor. Please don't be like some people who stayed in a section of the country and concluded that because PMB did not win in their state, it means that he didn't win in the totality of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
123joe:

Try to reason beyond parochial sentiments. Were you in Ijurin, Aaaye, Ikun, Ilumoba, Igbemo, Ise, Ilogbo, Egbe, Igbara odo to know what they are saying? Ekiti has over 150 towns and villages and you are guaging the feeling only from Ado to speak for the others areas (if truly you are in Ado). In case you don't know, most of these towns never felt any impact from the outgoing governor. Please don't be like some people who stayed in a section of the country and concluded that because PMB did not win in their state, it means that he didn't win in the totality of Nigeria.
Please point out where I mentioned Ekiti..... I said Ado! And even if I said Ado, does that mean the complains was/is coming from all the parts of Ado town?
Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by Shortyy(f): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
tunjijones:

Abeg shut up joor. That's how u pple wld be spreading hate up and down.

FYI am not a supporter of APC. All politicians are criminals
Shut up too. In fact shut down. Ewu Gambia. Don't come to my mention again to type rubbish. I know what I know. If you like belong to kowa who cares? Mtcheeew comot here abeg.
Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by wolexy14(m): 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
BluntBoy:

Oh, please. I have a friend in Ado and he says people are happy.
no mind am i work in ekiti and am a civil servant we don dey jubilate since weekend.no mind dat scallywag.fayose wey thunder go soon go and meet for throat..our money he must vomit am by force.if efccc no convict am make e go jail dem nigeria can never be good again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by wolexy14(m): 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
Pls stop talking to your friend.... he has been feeding you with lies
oga u r d one feeding people with lies i dey ado ekiti.i wtnessed d election no come deceive people for here or i want make thunder fire u if u support ole fayose.
Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by deboysben(m): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
Foolish people after selling una birthright for #5000.

Vagabonds.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
wolexy14:
oga u r d one feeding people with lies i dey ado ekiti.i wtnessed d election no come deceive people for here or i want make thunder fire u if u support ole fayose.
Who is talking about "during" election? We are talking about people's reaction "after" election.

I'm sure you're a tout or one of the political thugs if not, you won't just be typing rubbish and how you want thunder to fire your generation. Must you show your stupidity to the world? How many comments have you seen on this thread with curse?

If you're single, I pity a woman who will fall victim to marry you..... if you're a dad, I pity your kid/kids.... if you still have parents, I know you're a disgrace to them.

Whatever this politicians give to you will not last you for ever....hence, I advise you work for yourself and be independent. It will be so foolish of you to sacrifice your life for those who hardly have their kids around the state.

This is the only reply you will get from me.....so I pray you change your ways and be free from the bondage.

Peace!!
Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by adomuwiner(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
The same people who collected #5000 from APC to vote them in power are now dancing in the street pretending that they are protesting against Fayemi because Fayose gave them little money to protest
Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by Gbajabiamila1: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
You're free to call them Fayose's sponsored protesters but if you are at Ado, you will know that people are not happy at all.

Fayemi is greedy and desperate and I hate him for that reason.

Next year to me decides his fate and I'm sure he will only be there for months.
Tell me something.
Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by Gbajabiamila1: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
wolexy14:
I was wondering o.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
Gbajabiamila1:

Tell me something.
I like your name.....that's only thing I can tell you for now.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by BAVOSKI(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ekiti pdp women,...

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by mechanics(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
Whatever grievances they have, they should approach the court to fight it out.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by cyberthief(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
They are not representing Ekiti women and youth ..... They are doing the work they are paid to do..... Ekiti women and youth are wise and not gullible enough to do this.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by wolexy14(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
Who is talking about "during" election? We are talking about people's reaction "after" election.

I'm sure you're a tout or one of the political thugs if not, you won't just be typing rubbish and how you want thunder to fire your generation. Must you show your stupidity to the world? How many comments have you seen on this thread with curse?

If you're single, I pity a woman who will fall victim to marry you..... if you're a dad, I pity your kid/kids.... if you still have parents, I know you're a disgrace to them.

Whatever this politicians give to you will not last you for ever....hence, I advise you work for yourself and be independent. It will be so foolish of you to sacrifice your life for those who hardly have their kids around the state.

This is the only reply you will get from me.....so I pray you change your ways and be free from the bondage.

Peace!!
bros am sure my parents and family are proud of me more than urs and moreover i bliv am more learned than u if not multiple learned dan u wud ever be and yes am a dad and my son is always happy and joyous seeing me come back from work everyday even if i have to trek home from work cos ur fayose decided not to pay me for 6 months.no vex say i curse u buh i ve responsibilties more than u do i bliv .also am not a part person so u cant even judge me.and moreover a thug cant frosh dis english out .if u are learned and educated u wud know that its the illiterates that wudnt want a change.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by adigun27: 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
alowonle02:

U called these parochial set of people volunteers I don't think u know where ur brain is.
bro Dan na ur brain need reset general go judge we go know who win EKITI state general election through fayemi four years what economic value did EKITI have u r a fool right from 1900
Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by johnnyvid(m): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
wolexy14:
bros am sure my parents and family are proud of me more than urs and moreover i bliv am more learned than u if not multiple learned dan u wud ever be and yes am a dad and my son is always happy and joyous seeing me come back from work everyday even if i have to trek home from work cos ur fayose decided not to pay me for 6 months.no vex say i curse u buh i ve responsibilties more than u do i bliv .also am not a part person so u cant even judge me.and moreover a thug cant frosh dis english out .if u are learned and educated u wud know that its the illiterates that wudnt want a change.
hmmm salvage here. people that flood nairaland this days are huge, 1. BMC, 2.ISTANDWITHBUHARI. 3. BUHARI SUPPORT GROUP. 4. BYO SUPPORT GROUP IS HERE TOO. so just thread softly. if you notice them well, they always results to abuse when they have no tangible points to type. so thread softly. i study them often .
Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by Tareq1105: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
Kewtt:

These are just volunteers...

Volunteers that all wore the same party shirts.

Greet Fayose when you see him and tell him not to cause political war in the state.

Bad losers!
Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by wolexy14(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
johnnyvid:
hmmm salvage here. people that flood nairaland this days are huge, 1. BMC, 2.ISTANDWITHBUHARI. 3. BUHARI SUPPORT GROUP. 4. BYO SUPPORT GROUP IS HERE TOO. so just thread softly. if you notice them well, they always results to abuse when they have no tangible points to type. so thread softly. i study them often .
bros i dont support any party make thunder reach both parties now now cos nothing wey nigerians don gain from dem.pdp n apc are same thieves dunno how nigerians ll prefer one to another.
Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
I was at Ado Ekiti. As usual people were paid to perform in this soap.

Expect more of the opera because, according to the arrangement, it's gonna come in batches. And it would be taken to a few towns in Ekiti.

Appearance fees within Ado is #2,000 for commoners, #4, 000 daily for thugs. Outside Ado, #3,000 & # 5, 000 respectively daily were agreed upon as appearance fees. And people insisted on pay before service to prevent what happened when he asked them to park their buses in the government house for a day, during Buhari visit. And at the end of the day, he refused to pay them.

Fayose is a bad loser. He even came without a neck collar to my Street last night. I wonder if the neck injury is aggravated by sunlight that makes him wear neck collar during the day.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by PropertyDeals(f): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
The Ekiti election is come and gone... this is what we expect to follow with a number of filed cases in court by aggrieved parties.

However, You May Need To Check My Signature In Blue Below To Be Sure You Don't Want To Miss Out On The 50% Discount Promo Currently Going On A CofO Land In The Lakowe Golf Area.
Re: Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber by tunjijones(m): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Shortyy:

Shut up too. In fact shut down. Ewu Gambia. Don't come to my mention again to type rubbish. I know what I know. If you like belong to kowa who cares? Mtcheeew comot here abeg.

Bitch...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Stops INEC, APC From Disqualifying Zamfara Candidates / APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others / Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.