Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Friends Issues - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Friends Issues (353 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friends Issues by Successdude(m): 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hi. During the end of last session, i was begining to find two fellow guys as friends. But i was closer to one (lets call him Jek) as a friend the session before this our last session. We were quite fond of ourselves and I felt free with him. We became roommates in the hostel. The second guy (let's call him matt) joined us too.

Jek had this character of u must take excuse before u use my thing..but he isn't a tight handed person. But matt was a free gisting guy n didn't have those boundary thing in his character. That made me to be very very playful with matt.......

But these two had known themselves during their ND days intact went to same school and same dept.

Little did I know jek was feeling something else as regards my closeness with matt. We used to cook together but after a while, it was only I and matt that was now cooking together. Jek made one statement one day : "for some time now matt don' dey feed you" .....that statement was worrying but I didn't give it a tot cos I took it to be a joke since he spoke it cooly.

A day came, while I and matt were playing in the room, jek couldn't take it anymore, he joined but I noticed he was only focused on matt..... But all the same, it was nothing as in it is now I understood why those things happened, : ( the statement and the focus on matt during the play)....

A time came wen I and matt had an issue,. Matt had this problem of keeping sth in mind if u offend him. We used to go to church together but one Sunday, I asked him y he had been so cool for few days, n he said nothing happened. I pressed on and he just burst and started saying how I put on fan when he was suffering a cold. Then I even rembered but as these type of issues are, one never knows wen he offends the other. I made him know it wasn't even my intention I was surprised but took it as a lack of understanding ourselves. That one pass.

Another case, sth happened again and matt stopped tlkin to me again. It was obvious and sudden. I asked him again, he said nth happened. I spoke to him to stop that nonsense character and always say wat offends him. That one pass again o.

Another thing happened again, and he did same thing. (Mind u wen these offences happen I never know wat led to it) . this third one got me real pissed, I mean, if u have this kind of heart that means u can poison someone. It made me to resist from asking him. Before I could say jack, he went to fill his gas which he hadn't filled for months ( mind u we used to use my hotplate cos we have constant light),, got his own water can (we used to use mine)...

All these happened and Jek never asked us wat was going on or the issue. He kept calm. Now both of them are very much in playing terms,,,, jek who used to set those boundary now no longer, he plays with matt and both of them are like 5 n 6.

I and Jek are in same option. Could u believe, he was in class one day and I had a quarell with someone, he never settled. Even when we got home, he never asked wat happened or the issue that led to I and a course mate quarrelling. I mean you are my friend ?

But we still greet o and send info of job vacancy to each other up till now. But that gisting, is no longer there. But these two are now paddi paddi. Matt no longer touches my thing anymore and Jek now want to be doing eating together with matt....

I am on my own now out of self respect. And relating to them the way they are doing to me. But no quarels or attack no....

I intend to get them outta my life forever. I need some advice though.

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Teach Your Kids About Work (without Adding More To Your Plate) / So Today I Had To Forgive because God Forgives / Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She's Already Expecting Twins As Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.