Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,641 members, 7,847,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words (59374 Views)

When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Throwback Photo From "Living In Bondage"; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words by alimology: 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
What a waste of sperm! Omo lokun
Re: Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words by emmylight4u: 3:30am On Jul 20, 2018
...good message from the wrong messenger... Na bleaching make u popular ba?
Re: Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words by sweetTai(m): 4:29am On Jul 20, 2018
Mental instability comes in different shapes and form. For this one, his/her instability is insecurity about who he/she was. Very sad.
Re: Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words by ariesbull: 5:57am On Jul 20, 2018
calliope:

You with all of the "good English and attitude" ,what have you to show for it eh? Is your pathetic life any better than hers? Abeg shift make we see road. Bobrisky is living a life, your jobless-amount-to-no-good ass can only dream of having.. Idiot!

I have a lot to show for it ... integrity and rest of mind and above all , I pay....let me be humble

Why do you guys feel that everybody is jobless like you
Re: Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words by Uchimah: 6:16am On Jul 20, 2018
There are different paths of nature we are all created to differently walk through, and crossing the line would amount to total destruction of purpose, destiny, and self destruction. Such path is the path of our individual gender. Cross Gender is tantamount to self destruction. We don't become anything we desire to become because we want to make ends meet. The same way we're aged by forces beyond our control, our lives are also accountable to an Utmost Power that our questioning or perversion of His dictates would be very suicidal. That Power is God. Be careful.
Re: Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words by amali52(m): 7:24am On Jul 20, 2018
wasted sperm
Re: Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words by BENEAMATA: 8:33am On Jul 20, 2018
DRAG QUEEN .
Re: Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words by softboi24(m): 8:53am On Jul 20, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Nigeria's famous crossdresser, Bobrisky, shared a throwback photo with inspiring words; oshey!!

He wrote;

Good evening guys ! Have anyone condemned ur career, life that hunger and poverty will kill u ? No tell them u still have huge hope in life. Each time I remember my previous life I thank God by helping the poor who are in need. Have tasted that sour life before I became who I am today, so I know the pain wen u wish to get something and no money to get them. Be focused and be strong to take any insult from people. The most important thing is wat u wish to achieve and don’t be distracted with wat people say about u. ❤️❤️❤️ love u guys

See photo

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/07/19/bobrisky-shares-throwback-photos-with-inspiring-words/
Re: Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words by Nwachinemere72: 9:08am On Jul 20, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Just stfu with your bu11shit motivation crap and hide it in your anuS

You just enlightened me how to become a gAy disguised as a fashionist cross-dresser.

By the time your imaginary bae finish with your yansh, pampers won't compete with unending, uncontrollable leaking feaces
Re: Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words by rhythyson: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2018
this guy mumu no be for here oooo
Re: Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words by sheller(m): 9:44am On Jul 20, 2018
I swear this being yafmad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breakup: Mercy Eke Shades Ike, "Drop A Useless Man Like Used Sanitary Pad" / Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. / Hailan Abed: "I Had A Nose Job At 16 & It’s My Biggest Regret"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.