Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Get A Job Now! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get A Job Now! (661 Views)

I Don't Want To Beg In 2022, I Need A Job Now!!! / Get A Bank Job Now. / Apply Aspire Power Solutions (APS) Job Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Job Now! by eastgates1: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
If you have heard that there are no jobs in Nigeria, true there may not be jobs for everyone but there are people getting jobs daily.
I also hear " you need to know someone" true but that is not the reason why you haven't gotten that dream Job. No matter the excuse, I beg to differ, there are Jobs in this country, the only thing keeping you is right application of knowledge.
I will walk you through mastering the Five (5) critical areas for landing your dream Job.
What you are about to learn has worked for me and so many others, why not give this a try? To indicate your Interest send
Interested to piesng@yahoo.com.
Now!
Re: Get A Job Now! by eastgates1: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
In this you would learn the following:
1. Who you are
2.How to prospect for a job
3.how to write for a job.
4. How to dress for a job
5. How to talk for a job.
Sounds good?
Send interested to piesng@yahoo.com
Now!
Re: Get A Job Now! by eastgates1: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
A lot of people have contacts but use so few of those contacts in getting a dream job.
Let me show you how to make your contacts count in getting your dream job.
Sounds good?
Send interested to piesng@yahoo.com
Now!
Re: Get A Job Now! by eastgates1: 8:15am On Jul 20, 2018
In looking for your dream job, there are skills required to make you top of mind in the prospective HR's mind. last month, I was invited to an interview by text, checking my schedule I realized no chance, quickly, I called and was the only one that called back to say thank you for the invite but can't make it this time can we reschedule? It got the HR interested in meeting me, good to know I got the job.
Sounds good?
Learn more by sending
Interested to piesng@yahoo.com.
Now!
Re: Get A Job Now! by eastgates1: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Motivation is not enough you need knowledge to get that job!
Re: Get A Job Now! by comp88: 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
Call the HR MGR
Okay noted !!!

1 Like

Re: Get A Job Now! by FKMagazine(m): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
INVEST AND GAIN 200%

Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!
Get complete oil & Gas manual at a give away price - for just #500 (naira) only. This a manual I normally sell for 5k for those who who me. You will never regret you have it...hence, you will start making money immediately...Yes, I mean immediately.

N.B. All kits needed to boost & kick-start the Biz is already inside plus other follow-up links, pls don't call or text me if u don't have a little start up capital.

Making Money Made Easier!!!
you can whatsapp me on: 09073982244 to order

This is an opportunity of a life time, dont miss it!

(1) (Reply)

Ipnx Internship Program 2018 / Urgent Job Vacancies. / Video Editor Needed At The7eventh Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.