Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

PHOTOS: Buhari Meets With Saraki, Governors In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Buhari Meets With Saraki, Governors In Aso Rock (921 Views)

Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR / I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Buhari Meets With Saraki, Governors In Aso Rock by okaynigeria: 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2018

President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday had a closed door meeting with the Senate President, Bukola Saraki.

The meeting was held at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and some governors of the party attended the meeting.

https://www.okayng.com/photos-president-buhari-meets-with-saraki-governors-in-aso-rock/

https://www.okayng.com/photos-president-buhari-meets-with-saraki-governors-in-aso-rock/
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Meets With Saraki, Governors In Aso Rock by TheFreeOne: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
2 players.

Though one is far more intelligent than the other.

Saraki the current original godfather of naija politics.

Buboo the supposedly man of integrity within hidden bad intentions? according to a nairalander.

2019 is the year and presidency is the trophy as the game enters another gear. cheesy

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Meets With Saraki, Governors In Aso Rock by sarrki(m): 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
I swear I don’t like the romance of Pmb and saraki

Saraki and Fayose are the opposition party that is giving the ruling party the run for there money

Though I don’t like the 2

But my firm believe in opposition

They fits in
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Meets With Saraki, Governors In Aso Rock by hatchy(f): 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
And so?
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Meets With Saraki, Governors In Aso Rock by Blakjewelry(m): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
anytime I see faces like this , it remind me of that duke abacha story
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Meets With Saraki, Governors In Aso Rock by Mynd44: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2018

(1)

Terrible happenings in Enugu state / Check Out The Documents That Exposed Adeleke's Fake O'level Results (photos) / 2019: David Mark Can Unite Nigeria – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.